Monopolizer

May 16, 2019
Can anyone make a walkthrough with all opportunities. Cause soome doesn't trigger easily so I think it will make less complicated to play it .

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
please help
you have to reset permission in the game
To change permissions in Terminal, do the following:
  1. Type this command followed by a space: chmod 755.
  2. Drag the file or folder onto the Terminal window.
  3. Press Return.
  4. Permissions for the file or folder will be changed to read, write, and execute.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
i can't play the game on mac.
"application can't be opened"
there's somebody can help?
you need to use terminal
To change permissions in Terminal, do the following:
  1. Type this command followed by a space: chmod 755.
  2. Drag the file or folder onto the Terminal window.
  3. Press Return.
  4. Permissions for the file or folder will be changed to read, write, and execute.

Maxgio

Dec 28, 2020
È possibile, tutto ciò che devi fare è modificare Assembly-CSharp.dll.
Tutto il contenuto delle scene è nella classe "DataManager".
[/CITAZIONE]
Perdonami, mi aiuteresti a risolvere?
come devo modificare Assembly-CSharp.dll.?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ugh, thanks for that. But OMG what the hell is the dev thinking putting saves in the $&^$#%&$%#& registry.
At first I thought the same, but once you tinker with it a bit, it's not so bad. You can export a copy(s) if you want to play multiple routes. It's also easy to change scores/values if you wish to trigger certain events. If you (or anyone) needs help with that I'll be happy to help.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
At first I thought the same, but once you tinker with it a bit, it's not so bad. You can export a copy(s) if you want to play multiple routes. It's also easy to change scores/values if you wish to trigger certain events. If you (or anyone) needs help with that I'll be happy to help.
to me It's a PITA as I have multiple systems (laptops, etc) that I play games on and moving a save file around/restoring when I reload a game when there's an update or something is orders of magnitude better than screwing with registries.

As for the second item you beat me to my next post I was going to ask if there was any rosetta stone or something to indicate the schema as to how items/values are stored in each save. (relationship/corruption/etc) for each character.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
to me It's a PITA as I have multiple systems (laptops, etc) that I play games on and moving a save file around/restoring when I reload a game when there's an update or something is orders of magnitude better than screwing with registries.

As for the second item you beat me to my next post I was going to ask if there was any rosetta stone or something to indicate the schema as to how items/values are stored in each save. (relationship/corruption/etc) for each character.
No problem...here's a brief explanation.

Open in RegEdit. Find the entry as listed in the screenshot. Right-click on the "My GF...." entry and export a copy (Will export all current saves).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will see a group of entries based on save time. Open the one labeled "RELATIONS".

Once opened you will see various relationship scores (RS). Each starts with "J" for James. "JnV = James and Valerie". It's not hard to determine which relationship is referenced. You will also see "Corruption" score for James, "Submission" score for Val and Val's popularity score. To edit a value simply highlight the integer and type in a new value.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: Keep in mind that in my opinion, how a scene progresses is based more on previous choices than these scores. Plus, also my opinion (and I've had disagreement with others previously in this thread) the submission score is counter-intuitive. Regardless, you can manipulate these scores to see if it makes a change in choice options. Most of the time it does not, but occasionally it will. I have not attempted to edit the values in any of the other sections. I am sure some of them will point to the decision tree, but I've been too lazy to try. Just keep a backup of each set of routes you're playing.

Reactions: HarryHill99

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
Not really. Definitely not as big as the previous one but there are some good scenes:

1. Valerie and the MC's Dad Shower Sex - You will get a choice to either kick MC's dad out of the house or let him stay. If you let him stay (for another week), you will get a scene with him and Valerie, no matter what route you were previously on (Valerie cheating behind MC or MC enjoying watching his wife and dad). When Valerie is left alone at the house, you need to chose to go to the bathroom where MC's Dad joins her and you will once again be asked if Valerie wants to stay (and get fucked) in the shower or just leave.

2. The Dinner Night - Valerie gets to go to a dinner with one of the movie investors who turns out to be a middle-aged man who is a big fan of hers. If she lets him get handsy with her (multiple times ), he ends up following her in the bathroom where she sucks his dick.

3. Pulled Over By Cops - Before the "Dinner Night" scene happens you are given a choice for either MC or Diego to go with Valerie at the dinner. If you chose MC to go with her, and Valerie has a bit too much to drink during the dinner(she needs to drink at least twice) two cops will pull them over and do a "search" on her. Here, you can either:
  • Stop them before they do anything
  • Let them touch her resulting in Valerie sucking the BBC of one of the cops
  • if you chose b. previously you are yet again given a choice to either go home with Valerie or let the other cop fuck her

4. Diego and Valerie at the Spa - If you chose for Diego to go with Valerie at the dinner, you will be given choice after it finishes to either go home or go to the spa (the one you went before). If you chose the spa, Diego and Valerie end up fucking... a lot.

5. MC/Jamal Fuck Linda While Paige Watches - Depending on your choices during the previous update you can get two variations of this scene:
5.a. If during the previous visit to Linda's house (with Valerie) you decided for MC to join them in the shower, you will get a sex scene between MC and Linda which will later be expanded with Paige joining in.
5.b. If you chose for MC to just wait for his Wife as she showers with Linda, then your boss Jamal will fuck Linda and Paige will also join them.

6. MC Receives Images of Darius fucking Pearlyn and Mary - Not sure if there is a requirement for this scene to trigger, but for me it happens automatically. Darius "accidentally" sends the MC images of him fucking Perlyn (and later Mary) to which you are given choice to send him either and image of Valerie naked or in a swimsuit. Darius then teases "future updates" with the images he will send to the MC.

Bonus Scene: It's a Janitor's Room scene where you catch Quinn and Peggy having sex. Quinn is the nerd looking boyfriend of Evon while Peggy is the nerd girl from your office.
for number 4, what day is it? Is already over day 30?

Reactions: jpphun

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
This game is one of my favorite in the Netorare/Netorase genre. Only 2 problems I have is 1.) the dev takes 6-8 months per fucking update, and 2 the game is in dire need of a reworking on how scenes work and the gallery works. It's a very large hassle trying to figure out what flag you didn't hit when trying to find out a new scene, and to view the recent content I had to start over and muddle through every scene with skip on hoping I did everything right.

The Dev is admittedly incredibly good at making both quality scenes, and writing hot scenarios. It almost sort of sucks that the dev is so talented, because he develops the game at a snails pace.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
This game is one of my favorite in the Netorare/Netorase genre. Only 2 problems I have is 1.) the dev takes 6-8 months per fucking update, and 2 the game is in dire need of a reworking on how scenes work and the gallery works. It's a very large hassle trying to figure out what flag you didn't hit when trying to find out a new scene, and to view the recent content I had to start over and muddle through every scene with skip on hoping I did everything right.

The Dev is admittedly incredibly good at making both quality scenes, and writing hot scenarios. It almost sort of sucks that the dev is so talented, because he develops the game at a snails pace.
This game is good... but it could be better.

I think the biggest issue the game has is how quickly it betrays it premise - Your Wife being a movie star. While the game starts of strong with this premise it very quickly abandons its. The scenarios in the game very quickly devolve into the cliche scenarios you see in other games (getting drunk at a party, cheating with the gym coach, cheating with husband's dad and etc).

Where the game should place these characters in the scenarios created by the setting (character getting into movie related sex stuff); it feels more like the characters who are into movie related stuff being plunged into just your regular cliche scenarios. Admittedly, the latest updates seem to be fixing this issue but there is still a lot left* to be desired.

There is also the horrible overlay (not sure if this is the right term) of the game with how poor the save/load slots are. They need a desperate rework with giving you the option to have endless save slots. Not to mention the lack of a gallery. What we currently have is just a slide-show which cuts out all of the dialogue, which is utter moronic thing to do considering how dialogue heavy the scenes are.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes