danov17

Mar 31, 2018
you need to use terminal
To change permissions in Terminal, do the following:
  1. Type this command followed by a space: chmod 755.
  2. Drag the file or folder onto the Terminal window.
  3. Press Return.
  4. Permissions for the file or folder will be changed to read, write, and execute.
thank you for your help, but still not working

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
This Dev knows how to create scenes who hits.
But he should change platform to Renpy so that we can roll back and try another way.
The challange with NTR is as soon as the girl has given in the spark fades. If she become a whore the story gets lame.
So she must either get back and promise faith and fail or increase the stake.
She can increase the stake by humiliate the MC or let his wife sleep with two guys at the same time or let the opponent have a harem.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game is good... but it could be better.

I think the biggest issue the game has is how quickly it betrays it premise - Your Wife being a movie star. While the game starts of strong with this premise it very quickly abandons its. The scenarios in the game very quickly devolve into the cliche scenarios you see in other games (getting drunk at a party, cheating with the gym coach, cheating with husband's dad and etc).

Where the game should place these characters in the scenarios created by the setting (character getting into movie related sex stuff); it feels more like the characters who are into movie related stuff being plunged into just your regular cliche scenarios. Admittedly, the latest updates seem to be fixing this issue but there is still a lot to be desired.

There is also the horrible overlay (not sure if this is the right term) of the game with how poor the save/load slots are. They need a desperate rework with giving you the option to have endless save slots. Not to mention the lack of a gallery. What we currently have is just a slide-show which cuts out all of the dialogue, which is utter moronic thing to do considering how dialogue heavy the scenes are.
The game changed from a movie star to what it is now, I suppose because the dev saw more money in that way. I was a patron of this game and from what I was able to speak to him at the time this was not the established plan. I guess the continual pressure to do scenes of Valerie being fucked as soon as possible made the game I had in mind get forgotten and give way to this where it's just scenes one after the other without really a backstory. I suppose that this way he will earn more money than, after all, was his objective

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
The game changed from a movie star to what it is now, I suppose because the dev saw more money in that way. I was a patron of this game and from what I was able to speak to him at the time this was not the established plan. I guess the continual pressure to do scenes of Valerie being fucked as soon as possible made the game I had in mind get forgotten and give way to this where it's just scenes one after the other without really a backstory. I suppose that this way he will earn more money than, after all, was his objective
So how what you like the story to continue from here?

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
In my opinion there are 3 main ways to continue,
1, To have Valerie to promise faithfulness and then she starts all over again. (works one time)
2, To have MC to accept Vals adventures and she become a whore (very boring development)
3, Val makes it worse, have the MC to see her fuck both Darius and Diego (the father and Lys father), or get in to more extreme fetishes. (My favourite)

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone. Can someone let me know how I can view all the gallery scenes?
Unlocking scenes with the password only show few images from the scenes. Can someone please let me know.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
would have been funnier if the husband had resisted, and the policemen had cuffed his hands and put him in the trunk of a police car, and then fucked his wife.

They could also have used tear gas haha

and the old man could tell her to do his rimming in addition to the blowjob in restroom

Last edited:

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I remember there being some talk about re-doing the party scene to make it fit in better and make more sense. Did that ever happen or does the MC still act like Valerie didn't fuck Darius?

Dec 21, 2022
As others have said, this game has huge potential but needs to get back to what makes it great. I thought the premise was really unique, in that it wasn't a normal corruption/NTR/sharing/cheating game but with the focus on Val's rise to fame as a movie star through the pairing of Darius and Val. I think the game needs to get back to that storyline, with the sex scenes built into that. All the other corruption scenarios are available in any other game, and not so exciting here.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
In view of the fact that part 1 of the game is now over, there will surely be a finished and fixed version of 0.12, right?

Reactions: fahd

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello everyone. Can someone let me know how I can view all the gallery scenes?
Unlocking scenes with the password only show few images from the scenes. Can someone please let me know.

The gallery unlocker is a few pages back. Also, you can use search (it will search just the thread you're in) for these kinds of things, that's what I did and found the gallery unlocker.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes