GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
This game is super repetitive since the very start, over 90% of the game being just grind (forward time, get lunch, go home, watch TV, go to sleep etc.) without any story or events taking place.

The office party event back in 2018 with the painter couple side event, was the height of this game's popularity.

The game has gone downhill after this and our slacking dev has only gotten worse with time.

Thus using people who waited years wanting some Val content as an excuse for not making the game interesting or whatever he initially wanted it to be is pure bs.

Using Unity instead of RenPy helps this mega grind fest with large bundle size. However, if all repetitive grind is removed the total content won't even last for 40 mins.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
This game is super repetitive since the very start, over 90% of the game being just grind (forward time, get lunch, go home, watch TV, go to sleep etc.) without any story or events taking place.

The office party event back in 2018 with the painter couple side event, was the height of this game's popularity.

The game has gone downhill after this and our slacking dev has only gotten worse with time.

Thus using people who waited years wanting some Val content as an excuse for not making the game interesting or whatever he initially wanted it to be is pure bs.

Using Unity instead of RenPy helps this mega grind fest with large bundle size. However, if all repetitive grind is removed the total content won't even last for 40 mins.
iirc the game was first out as a management game.
we were suppose to make Val a star, handle her daily life and work and progress on the story at the same time.

i wonder what went wrong the game turned out a renpy like game, almost meaningless stats and Val's career was mostly ignored

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Well he succeeded in making Val a slut, everybody gets a turn, even the hobos

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
The game would benefit hugely from a Renpy remake where scenes are put in order and the story is more streamlined. It's clear the Dev had an idea in the beginning, they tried to tick all the fetish boxes and then realised to structure the story better.

The game would benefit from more timely updates to but that's a different matter.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
How do I get the scene at the "Spin the dildo" party where veryone fucks with everyone ???
I think all you have to do is have MC/Val drink on every question AND be okay with sharing Val when asked.

You may/may not also need to force the best friend to drink once (by asking him to share his biggest secret/kink when it's his turn to answer).
My problem is with the speed of corruption. It's a little too fast imo.
It's not just the speed of corruption, imho. It's how much the game's premise is overlooked: her being a celebrity. If she's a celebrity, there should be a lot more nervousness and then shame about taking risks, because these things could be career-killing. I wish there was more attempts at secrecy, more close calls, more coverups. And where is the blackmail? Blackmail seems like it would be THE driver of corruption by a certain point in a story about a secretly wild celebrity, yet (unless I'm completely blanking) I don't think it even exists as an optional subplot.

"Star" just seems to be used here as another way of saying "attractive."

• Hey there
Reactions: dian091

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think all you have to do is have MC/Val drink on every question AND be okay with sharing Val when asked.

You may/may not also need to force the best friend to drink once (by asking him to share his biggest secret/kink when it's his turn to answer).

It's not just the speed of corruption, imho. It's how much the game's premise is overlooked: her being a celebrity. If she's a celebrity, there should be a lot more nervousness and then shame about taking risks, because these things could be career-killing. I wish there was more attempts at secrecy, more close calls, more coverups. And where is the blackmail? Blackmail seems like it would be THE driver of corruption by a certain point in a story about a secretly wild celebrity, yet (unless I'm completely blanking) I don't think it even exists as an optional subplot.

"Star" just seems to be used here as another way of saying "attractive."
This Spin the Dildo Orgy is really the best written Truth or Dare stuff i ever experienced in any VN yet. It has so many different outcomes and i always forgett how to get it...:)..Its sad no other Dev is doing similar Orgy Game in other VN's...

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
This Spin the Dildo Orgy is really the best written Truth or Dare stuff i ever experienced in any VN yet. It has so many different outcomes and i always forgett how to get it...:)..Its sad no other Dev is doing similar Orgy Game in other VN's...
I agree! I've been messing around on this site for years now and I don't think I've replayed any section of any game more. There are other games with some sort of dare or drinking minigame or mass-swinging event, but most pale in comparison when it comes to depth and believability.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The game would benefit hugely from a Renpy remake where scenes are put in order and the story is more streamlined. It's clear the Dev had an idea in the beginning, they tried to tick all the fetish boxes and then realised to structure the story better.

The game would benefit from more timely updates to but that's a different matter.
I think it would benefit more from a proper walkthrough, or at least a good one linked on the OP.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

I think the Dev is using Unity in his real Job as i remember and so he uses this game as a hobby in free time for training.

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022

won't last 10 minutes you mean. even then that is generous

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I dont understand why so many are upset. Except for a proper walktrough this game is good. At a start it was excellent but we cant complain if the DEV ends up in a one way alley. Thats the challange of NTR, " the first cut is the deepest".

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
i like how dev is working this now. the only thing is that there is no real story in this. the scenes re great

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I was wondering if we could see some more content between Valerie and Albert...and more specifically, his adopted niece Ruth [she's kinda hot]. She's starstruck enough that she'd be down for just about anything with Val...

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes