WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
i feel so bad for this dev. he has great content locked behind a complicated game mechanic that he refuses to explain properly, which completely destroys any potential for patreon growth, since 95% of players will have no idea how to get the content they want.

in the cgrip, i can see tons of content i like, but it's impossible how to figure out how to unlock these scenes.
I would respectfully disagree. Although it would certainly be nice if the gallery, or scene replay, were updated, I can confidently state I have seen each CG in the game. (Using AssetStudio to rip all the CG and using those as a reference.)

He has designed the game to have multiple playthroughs and one has to mark forks in the route with good notes. One can also cheat on the corruption (and other) stats via the Registry Editor if they want to speed things up. I and others have previously posted in this thread with instructions on how to do that.

I can't say for certain why he doesn't have more patrons (and no doubt your assertion is at least partially to blame), I think it mostly due to slow updates and lack of good animations. His writing is really good or he would be even worse off. But just my opinion.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
i feel so bad for this dev. he has great content locked behind a complicated game mechanic that he refuses to explain properly, which completely destroys any potential for patreon growth, since 95% of players will have no idea how to get the content they want.

in the cgrip, i can see tons of content i like, but it's impossible how to figure out how to unlock these scenes.
The gallery inside is a good useful tool but dev didnt update it since the last two updates...

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I seem to have troubles to get to the (orgy) party without Valerie since some update. How can I go there with Alyssa? I tried to make points with her as often, as I could and it just doesn't work out.
Also the scene tree seems not to show the most rescent scenes. So are there posibilitys that the boss will lay the MCs mother & daughter instead of him? And are there more Valerie and the Hobo Streetworker Scenes in the actual content or is the one, where she fucks one while the MC is at the party the last one?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I seem to have troubles to get to the (orgy) party without Valerie since some update. How can I go there with Alyssa? I tried to make points with her as often, as I could and it just doesn't work out.
Also the scene tree seems not to show the most rescent scenes. So are there posibilitys that the boss will lay the MCs mother & daughter instead of him? And are there more Valerie and the Hobo Streetworker Scenes in the actual content or is the one, where she fucks one while the MC is at the party the last one?
There’s the hobo under the bridge that she fucks and a hobo on the park bench that she blows, that’s all I remember there might be more

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I seem to have troubles to get to the (orgy) party without Valerie since some update. How can I go there with Alyssa?
This gets asked quite frequently. Hard to miss and not very logical:
Alyssa will cry at day 9, and then kiss her.
Don't click her when you leave office, just click "Leave".
You will have another event that go Alyssa Home together, at the end of this event choose "worry Alyssa".
Then you will see the party invite.

Hotwife_lover

Dec 7, 2020
how can we unlock the other option with diego after meeting with honda?
i tried everything from the start till end but it wont get unlock

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
but I am curious...does anyone know, are Unity games more difficult to develop opposed to Ren'py?
Ren'py is quite user friendly at first. You don't need any prior knowledge in programming to create a linear game with a few crossroads. The bottleneck will always be the creation of new CG. And when you want to create more than just a slideshow, Ren'py (python) gives you the opportunity to write complex scripts (e.g. Our Red String, Seeds of Chaos, Bright Past).

Since Ren'py is open source and the file structure across all games sameish, it's quite easy to copy other people's code to give you a better understanding of how it all works without reinventing the wheel.

I personally don't understand why anyone would start with Unity. It hogs needlessly resources even when the games are not more than glorified powerpoint presentations. The Spellbook, Mad Turn, My Wife's a Star - they would all have benefited from a slimmer UI.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Ren'py is quite user friendly at first. You don't need any prior knowledge in programming to create a linear game with a few crossroads. The bottleneck will always be the creation of new CG. And when you want to create more than just a slideshow, Ren'py (python) gives you the opportunity to write complex scripts (e.g. Our Red String, Seeds of Chaos, Bright Past).

Since Ren'py is open source and the file structure across all games sameish, it's quite easy to copy other people's code to give you a better understanding of how it all works without reinventing the wheel.

I personally don't understand why anyone would start with Unity. It hogs needlessly resources even when the games are not more than glorified powerpoint presentations. The Spellbook, Mad Turn, My Wife's a Star - they would all have benefited from a slimmer UI.
On Patreon Dev once posted that he is using Unity in his real Job and is using this game as some sort of private training.
But obviousley he is not quite advanced with it because usually Unity can get used also for more sophisticated stuff like animation and sandbox. But anyway i like the game too because of its really hot ideas and writing of scenes. But the sandbox especially at home and at office is not well developed...a lot of senseless time skipping cutrrently without action in between the scripted events..
But i agree the paths and decissions and outcomes are really very well done...everytime i start it new i get surprised by scenes i never had before..

Reactions: Sirren
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes