vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have updated on the game and I thought I should let you all know about the progress of the upcoming update and some teasers on what you all should expect to see!

First off, the progress has been a little slow as it's the peak period for my RL job. But thankfully, the renders for the scenes have already been completed and I only realised after finishing all of the rendering that there are actually over 300 images in this upcoming update! This means that this update is actually even bigger than our biggest update (v0.11) that had 296 images.

To be honest, there are actually only 3 major scenes in this update. But having reached a point in the story where the number of decisions and branches are so extensive, each and every scene would have multiple variations depending on how you have played the game thus far. This is the biggest reason for the huge amount of images involved in this update. If we are counting the different variations of the scenes, there are actually 10 different scenes involving different characters and situations that you can enjoy in this coming update.

For example, in one of the pictures above, Honda, Darius and the MC seems to be on a yacht and they appear to be stunned by someone in front of them. Who that person or persons might be, will depend on the choices you made in the dinner that happened in the previous update. So, all that being said, I hope you all will look forward to exploring and discovering the different 'routes' in the upcoming update!

I have already started on the programming and writing of the scenes and hopefully I can get it out to you all ASAP! As always, thank you all for being so patient and for supporting me all this time! I hope I can continue to create and churn out updates that will satisfy all of my precious patrons fully!

Stay safe and healthy!

Cheers,

DW
SponsorshipSign6_i.png

DVCorridor40_i.png

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have updated on the game and I thought I should let you all know about the progress of the upcoming update and some teasers on what you all should expect to see!

First off, the progress has been a little slow as it's the peak period for my RL job. But thankfully, the renders for the scenes have already been completed and I only realised after finishing all of the rendering that there are actually over 300 images in this upcoming update! This means that this update is actually even bigger than our biggest update (v0.11) that had 296 images.

To be honest, there are actually only 3 major scenes in this update. But having reached a point in the story where the number of decisions and branches are so extensive, each and every scene would have multiple variations depending on how you have played the game thus far. This is the biggest reason for the huge amount of images involved in this update. If we are counting the different variations of the scenes, there are actually 10 different scenes involving different characters and situations that you can enjoy in this coming update.

For example, in one of the pictures above, Honda, Darius and the MC seems to be on a yacht and they appear to be stunned by someone in front of them. Who that person or persons might be, will depend on the choices you made in the dinner that happened in the previous update. So, all that being said, I hope you all will look forward to exploring and discovering the different 'routes' in the upcoming update!

I have already started on the programming and writing of the scenes and hopefully I can get it out to you all ASAP! As always, thank you all for being so patient and for supporting me all this time! I hope I can continue to create and churn out updates that will satisfy all of my precious patrons fully!

Stay safe and healthy!

Cheers,

DW
View attachment 2530578

View attachment 2530577
No date release.. He is smart lmao.
But well he really did most of the work so an update this month seems very possible to me!
Thanks for the share btw :D

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys!

Stay safe and healthy!

Cheers,

DW
View attachment 2530578

View attachment 2530577
Thank you for sharing!

Hotwife_lover

Dec 7, 2020
Hey guys!

Stay safe and healthy!

Cheers,

DW
View attachment 2530578

View attachment 2530577
thanks for your beautiful job and for the information
is there any chance for an update on scene gallery in this update?

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
anyone has any idea how to change corruption value or obedience in mac?? save files is hard to find as well here... T.T

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks this would have worked better as a standard visual novel?
A lot of people agree and have even asked the dev to do a Ren'Py game instead but I'm pretty sure that he uses Unity in his real life job and so this game is kind of practice. So we'll have to wait until this game is done and then someone can make a Ren'Py port

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes