Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
why not a patreon post to inform us about when the release is coming instead of these "images of the months" that nobody cares??? Its been 5 months already, do you guys know how much time he take normally to release something?? Any patrons of him can help me answering my question?

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
why not a patreon post to inform us about when the release is coming instead of these "images of the months" that nobody cares??? Its been 5 months already, do you guys know how much time he take normally to release something?? Any patrons of him can help me answering my question?
I am not a patron, but I can answer you. The update takes 6+ months. Presumably the update will come out in August, but it could be November or the game will be abandoned altogether.:LOL: Don't waste your time waiting for this game to update, play other games.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I am not a patron, but I can answer you. The update takes 6+ months. Presumably the update will come out in August, but it could be November or the game will be abandoned altogether.:LOL: Don't waste your time waiting for this game to update, play other games.
Well. I find this game really amazing ^^ one of the best western ntr game i have ever play i think. I don't mind the wait if I know the content will be amazing. But yea if you come here every day to get a notification about the next release, you'll suffer haha you're right

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well. I find this game really amazing ^^ one of the best western ntr game i have ever play i think. I don't mind the wait if I know the content will be amazing. But yea if you come here every day to get a notification about the next release, you'll suffer haha you're right
Yeah...except throwing pic every month dev is not communicative on patreon But he stated on his introduction post tjst the game is just a hobby to train Unity which he needs in his real job. Game is great but fev is dtill not using full potential of Umity with animations and repeatable sandbox events...but he is a great writer of scripted scenes..and there is still no better or equal good written truth or dare orgy out thete with so many hidden diffetent scenes and outcomes...

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah...except throwing pic every month dev is not communicative on patreon But he stated on his introduction post tjst the game is just a hobby to train Unity which he needs in his real job. Game is great but fev is dtill not using full potential of Umity with animations and repeatable sandbox events...but he is a great writer of scripted scenes..and there is still no better or equal good written truth or dare orgy out thete with so many hidden diffetent scenes and outcomes...
Still over 100 active Patreons?!?
Incomprehensible!

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Dev is lost and confused between branches
no animation means rendering is relatively simpler
but annual update means
dev does work on this very sparingly,
too many branches and he may be lost in them

Jul 15, 2022
Hey y'all I have a quick question, what the process to unlock the Val and Linda shower scene? I've played this multiple times and I keep just getting the waiting scene.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Hey y'all I have a quick question, what the process to unlock the Val and Linda shower scene? I've played this multiple times and I keep just getting the waiting scene.
You have to have increased relationship points with Linda, and have James go to his parents home instead of going home with Val, help Linda at every turn, have James peek on Linda in the changing room, join Val and Linda on their shopping trip, increase relationship with Linda at lunchtime...

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Am I the only one who noticed the game's "subtle" name change from My Wife's a Star into My Girlfriend's a Star or did I just miss that whole debate?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
In the game.exe

The name of the game is now My Girlfriend's a Star. I'm not sure about it but I also think it shows up when you boot the game up
Previousley if u searched for the save game folder ot was named "The Cuckold".

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
They are not married, so "My Wife's a Star" was/is not correct, although that's been the name for as long as I remember. If one looks at the save files in the Registry, that folder has always been "My Girlfriend's a Star". Technically, the title should read "My Fiancé's a Star". Regardless, ain't no big whoop. Don't lose any sleep over it.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
so 100+ people are paying for last several months only for photo of the month and voting for photo of the month?
no sorry posts like: i was depressed/sick, dog ate homework, busy on real life/job, wife left me, somebody dies...

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
and some animations
+ some more acting gigs for our heroine (with casting coach action obviously)
+ some leaked footage for public relations
Of all the times I have run through this game I am struggling to get a few scenes. One I just can't seem to get is the one I assume the you are alluding to with your comment: "+ some more acting gigs for our heroine (with casting coach action obviously)" and it is an extension of the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any assistance on the path for this scene would greatly appreciated - I am starting to run out of ideas on how to get this path.

Reactions: tjs188 and xsoori
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes