WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Of all the times I have run through this game I am struggling to get a few scenes. One I just can't seem to get is the one I assume the you are alluding to with your comment: "+ some more acting gigs for our heroine (with casting coach action obviously)" and it is an extension of the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any assistance on the path for this scene would greatly appreciated - I am starting to run out of ideas on how to get this path.
Try choosing Skincare AFTER the Gym scene with Randy.
The choice that you make at the Gym has a major effect on Val's ability to make her own choices going forward .
Example ... At the Skincare shoot she has 2 options Refuse or Agree ... she will not be able to take the Agree option unless the MC has chosen the Cuck route and said nothing...taking the Cuck Route also opens up options further on in the Game that Val can take under her own volition.

In fact the Gym scene choices with Randy seem to set the tone of the couples dynamic ( Swing ,Share , Voyeur , Cuck etc ) from this point onwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: SISIMEN

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Of all the times I have run through this game I am struggling to get a few scenes. One I just can't seem to get is the one I assume the you are alluding to with your comment: "+ some more acting gigs for our heroine (with casting coach action obviously)" and it is an extension of the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any assistance on the path for this scene would greatly appreciated - I am starting to run out of ideas on how to get this path.
That scene is bugged, check out this post for a fixed file that will always trigger it

scenes I found in v0.12
Val-Peter(MC Father) in shower
View attachment 2257702
Peter need stay at home, go to shower when Val is free
Val Blowjob with Sponsor
View attachment 2257708
need chose [Make it easier for him!] in the dinner
Val-Diego after dinner with Sponsor
View attachment 2257700
need chose [Tell Diego to go] when they discuss the project,
and [That place we went together the last time?] after dinner
Val-Police atfer dinner with Sponsor
View attachment 2257612
need chose [Decide to go yourself] instead Diego,
[Simle and take another sip], [Reject his proposal] in the dinner
Linda-Jamal (sister join[No fuck sex])
View attachment 2257692
don't join Val and Linda 's shower at v0.11 [It seems check the Linda RS Point]
Linda-MC (sister join)
View attachment 2257631
join Val and Linda's shower at v0.11 [It seems check the Linda RS Point],
[Dev have typing mistake about the scenes. It makes the scenes end up before you fuck sister, I've upload the fix file.]
Val-Howard (Project Skincare Advertisement)
View attachment 2257610
(days > 28, current Project have Skincare Advertisement, 60% random)
[It seems has bug on Project Skincare Advertisement,
my upload file with -skin will 100% trigger this scene after day 28 if I don't get any code wrong]
Peggy-Quinn at Janitor Room
View attachment 2257630
go the Janitor Room

Remark:
[if you can't unlock some choose, please download Assembly-CSharp-fix-withunlockchoose / Assembly-CSharp-fix-unlockchoose-skin. if you don't want to unlock it, maybe you need to wait the Final version/next update]
[Press "Ctrl" can fast-forward in the game, re-play the game wouldn't take too much time]

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Try choosing Skincare AFTER the Gym scene with Randy.
The choice that you make at the Gym has a major effect on Val's ability to make her own choices going forward .
Example ... At the Skincare shoot she has 2 options Refuse or Agree ... she will not be able to take the Agree option unless the MC has chosen the Cuck route and said nothing...taking the Cuck Route also opens up options further on in the Game that Val can take under her own volition.

In fact the Gym scene choices with Randy seem to set the tone of the couples dynamic ( Swing ,Share , Voyeur , Cuck etc ) from this point onwards.
That makes sense insomuch as the MC, by allowing Val to interact with his former "bully" in one of those scenarios (Swing, Share, etc.) would set a tone for additional scenes and choices for Val. Thank you for your insight.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
That makes sense insomuch as the MC, by allowing Val to interact with his former "bully" in one of those scenarios (Swing, Share, etc.) would set a tone for additional scenes and choices for Val. Thank you for your insight.
By "Cuck route" I mean that Randy is allowed to train Val ... MC watches the interaction between both in the Gym ( throat fuck ) , observes Val and Randy fuck in the shower ,then decides NOT to mention the fact that he saw them.
Thus my definition ,rather than "Cuck", should perhaps be Voyeur or Cheating?

Reactions: SISIMEN

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
By "Cuck route" I mean that Randy is allowed to train Val ... MC watches the interaction between both in the Gym ( throat fuck ) , observes Val and Randy fuck in the shower ,then decides NOT to mention the fact that he saw them.
Thus my definition ,rather than "Cuck", should perhaps be Voyeur or Cheating?
Good clarification. Given all of the poorly defined terms bandied about in forums like this, the use of cuckold when it should be sharing or swinging when it should be... well, you get it. Thanks again!

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
This is not the scene with Peter.
It is the work about skincare.
Thanks for the answere.

I installed the Assembly-CSharp-fix-unlockchoose-skin data.
I got the skin care scene now, but that Peter scene I don` t get.

Can you tell me which day, that scene is supposed to happen or how to trigger it?

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
Has there actually been any update for this game since it's last release? It's been eerily quiet the dev usually gives an update full of excuses. Hasn't done so this time round.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the answere.

I installed the Assembly-CSharp-fix-unlockchoose-skin data.
I got the skin care scene now, but that Peter scene I don` t get.

Can you tell me which day, that scene is supposed to happen or how to trigger it?
I don't know you are in which step. And don't you get which Peter scene
If your current project is not MV, it should be auto start the Peter Arrive home scene at day 28.

And sex with Peter, you have two scene will affect this.
Day 31 night,
if MC goes back to Val, choose go to pool and join Peter.
if MC doesn't go back to Val, let Val choose go out to see Peter.
Then on day 35, you click the bathroom, you should trigger the scene.

Reactions: Freedom9555

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
I don't know you are in which step. And don't you get which Peter scene
If your current project is not MV, it should be auto start the Peter Arrive home scene at day 28.

And sex with Peter, you have two scene will affect this.
Day 31 night,
if MC goes back to Val, choose go to pool and join Peter.
if MC doesn't go back to Val, let Val choose go out to see Peter.
Then on day 35, you click the bathroom, you should trigger the scene.

Thanks, clicking on the the bathroom was the point I was missing out.
I never checked the bathroom because nothing ever happened there.
I wonder, what other scenes I missed, by not using all the Options each day.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes