SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I missed "Long Story Short" - thanks. Was into Desert Stalker for a bit, and stopped...something just stopped clicking for me on that one. Appreciate the add for the list regardless. :cool: I haven't looked into "Between Worlds". Will do so soon (admittedly, I'm not a fan of fantasy/period piece VNs - I prefer that remain in my books, movies and shows ;))

Reactions: 10xRecoil

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
I missed "Long Story Short" - thanks. Was into Desert Stalker for a bit, and stopped...something just stopped clicking for me on that one. Appreciate the add for the list regardless. :cool: I haven't looked into "Between Worlds". Will do so soon (admittedly, I'm not a fan of fantasy/period piece VNs - I prefer that remain in my books, movies and shows ;))
And I am a sucker for fantasy and post apocalyptic :LOL:. Do check out their latest edition though, you might get back into it. Cheers!

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
And I am a sucker for fantasy and post apocalyptic :LOL:. Do check out their latest edition though, you might get back into it. Cheers!
It's odd, I thoroughly enjoy post-apocalyptic stories, games (I play more than a few), Desert Stalker was good for me at first, something put me off it with the last couple of updates. I'll give it another go and see how it goes. Thanks for the nudge.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Was there ever a Android version of this game because I thought I saw it at one stage but now I can't find it or am I wrong?

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Why this developper never posts in his patreon about date release?? Can someone (a patron would be better) ask him?
It's shameful to have to pay $ 10 to have "the photo of the month" and that's the only thing he does, we do not even know if he advances on the update

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Why this developper never posts in his patreon about date release?? Can someone (a patron would be better) ask him?
It's shameful to have to pay $ 10 to have "the photo of the month" and that's the only thing he does, we do not even know if he advances on the update
The better question is why are there so many suckers out there who are ok with that?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Because ever Dev don't know when.
But usually,half year once update.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
At the very least, this game delivers; patrons are pleased to receive two good updates every year, as opposed to certain other games, such as AWAM, Jessica O'Neil, Where it all Began etc who have many more patrons for reasons I've never understood.
While I agree with you on AWAM with it´s mini joke updates or Jessica O´Neil, "Where it all began" is reworked and the Dev´s perfectionism plays a role here. WIAB is definitely turning towards better, whereas AWAM of Jessica have only gone for the worse.

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
While I agree with you on AWAM with it´s mini joke updates or Jessica O´Neil, "Where it all began" is reworked and the Dev´s perfectionism plays a role here. WIAB is definitely turning towards better, whereas AWAM of Jessica have only gone for the worse.
My criticism is for the deliverable rather than the game itself,WIAB is a fantastic game without a doubt, but the update takes about a year along with SG and the revamp was started after I believe version 7, which was far too late in my opinion because the older one in itself was not bad at all and was a great game by any means, in that sense, I say this game is significantly superior, as atleast the Dev pans out two good updates a year.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes