exsomon

May 11, 2020
wrong game obviously
no update for a while but this does not feel abandoned
dev has simply overbranched,
complicated gameplay too much, so struggles to sort his mess
but even without animations concept is good and exhibitionist female lead is not a supermodel or big tits bimbo
somewhat regular looking girl, that is a selling point

Reactions: Frank Chateau

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

Hey guys!
I hope everyone's been well! Just here to give the final big update leading up to the release of version 0.13!
First of all, I would like to say thanks to everyone for being so patient with the whole development process. I know that the development for this version has been significantly long, but because the scenes have such a high amount of renders and because they are getting so complicated to write, it starts becoming a headache to organize and code. There have been countless times where I had to go back and re-render a few scenes just because I found out while writing the scene that the original renders would not work or make sense. Maybe this is a problem with my workflow since I like to render the scenes before sitting down and fleshing them out with writing, but I have been doing it this way all this time because I find that my ideas for the scenes flow much better this way.
Anyways, enough with the rambling and more about the upcoming update! I am hoping to release it some time in July (fingers crossed) since my work schedule has started to ease up a little. There will also be a couple more sneak previews in the weeks leading up to it. In the meantime, I leave you with two images that can hopefully quench your thirst for now.
The first image is a cropped image of a scene that happens during the yacht party. Can you all guess who are invited to the party from the image?
The other image shows what the MC sees during another scene that happens at the yacht party. This time, the scene shows two different ladies! Can you all make out who they are? Can you all guess who else could be invited to the party besides these four ladies?
And with that, I would like to thank everyone once again for all your patience. I know that the updates have been lacking, but it is difficult for me to find time to sit down and think about penning down something substantial when I know that I can spend that time working on the game instead. But I know that it is important to keep all of you updated as well, so I will promise to update more often in the future.
As always, stay healthy and happy!
Cheers!
DW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

Hey guys!
I hope everyone's been well! Just here to give the final big update leading up to the release of version 0.13!
First of all, I would like to say thanks to everyone for being so patient with the whole development process. I know that the development for this version has been significantly long, but because the scenes have such a high amount of renders and because they are getting so complicated to write, it starts becoming a headache to organize and code. There have been countless times where I had to go back and re-render a few scenes just because I found out while writing the scene that the original renders would not work or make sense. Maybe this is a problem with my workflow since I like to render the scenes before sitting down and fleshing them out with writing, but I have been doing it this way all this time because I find that my ideas for the scenes flow much better this way.
Anyways, enough with the rambling and more about the upcoming update! I am hoping to release it some time in July (fingers crossed) since my work schedule has started to ease up a little. There will also be a couple more sneak previews in the weeks leading up to it. In the meantime, I leave you with two images that can hopefully quench your thirst for now.
The first image is a cropped image of a scene that happens during the yacht party. Can you all guess who are invited to the party from the image?
The other image shows what the MC sees during another scene that happens at the yacht party. This time, the scene shows two different ladies! Can you all make out who they are? Can you all guess who else could be invited to the party besides these four ladies?
And with that, I would like to thank everyone once again for all your patience. I know that the updates have been lacking, but it is difficult for me to find time to sit down and think about penning down something substantial when I know that I can spend that time working on the game instead. But I know that it is important to keep all of you updated as well, so I will promise to update more often in the future.
Cheers!
DW
I hope that last pic is just a bonus and he isn't going to start involving those backwoods neighbors. I would much rather he concentrate on expanding and deepening the nuanced history with the MC and his HS friend, Randy the gym owner. I'd like to see him (Randy) slowly bend the fiance and MC's mom to his will.

DrewDry

Jun 30, 2023

Hey guys!
Cheers!
DW
The first image is, of course, the secretory and the MC's mother.
The second image first party is Valarie being devoured by Someone, while the second half appears to be a date between MC's MOM and her employer.

Reactions: JasDoc

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017

Hey guys!
Cheers!
DW
Sorry for disturbing you, I want to ask one more time.
Could you please help to post the month picture of Apirl?
It seems no one post it before.
Thanks for share.

Last edited:
Reactions: wdtfydd

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game but IIRC, did the dev fix/re-write the party scene where MC sees his drunk wife fuck the black guy? I remember it happens and is never again mentioned and there was talk of it being reworked.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game but IIRC, did the dev fix/re-write the party scene where MC sees his drunk wife fuck the black guy? I remember it happens and is never again mentioned and there was talk of it being reworked.
na this game is not great with the continuity from update to update. The mom and wife sucked dick next to eachother and there has been nothing to come from that

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes