alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Yes, Renpy please. I also Asked for a Fan Made Renpy Remake long ago.

Visual novel Dating Romance style games like this are always better in renpy.

Sandbox only works if it has combat and exploration like a lot of Fantacy Adult JRPGs

This game would be much better in renpy.

ESPECIALLY IF IT COMES WITH A IN BUILT GALLERY MOD FROM THE GET GO. So Please Make It Happen.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I have a question. When someone else do a ren'py remake will there be trouble with the original developer with reference to copyright?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I can reproduce all the activities currently present in the game. Additional content and animations are planned, but will come later.
the plan is to reuse the current images to make a renpy version and later add additional content.
Sounds good. Will you also be able to reproduce the writing style? I think that's equally important.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I can reproduce all the activities currently present in the game. Additional content and animations are planned, but will come later.
the plan is to reuse the current images to make a renpy version and later add additional content.
The story and writing in scenes are already great made and i think you can copy them 1:1, i think the tricky part is the coding of all these branches which lead to different scenes and outcomes of events...the Dev didnt update the Gallery in last two updates so it was really hard to try out different dialog options to see what scenes you unlock ....Do you think you can add a Gallery and create animated scenes also?

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
I'll add the gallery
The story and writing in scenes are already great made and i think you can copy them 1:1, i think the tricky part is the coding of all these branches which lead to different scenes and outcomes of events...the Dev didnt update the Gallery in last two updates so it was really hard to try out different dialog options to see what scenes you unlock ....Do you think you can add a Gallery and create animated scenes also?
I'll add the gallery.
And maybe a community image gallery.

Reactions: Mourka and Puma1978

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I have a question. When someone else do a ren'py remake will there be trouble with the original developer with reference to copyright?
Not likely.

Even though Copyright is automatic from the moment of creation, a creator must register their copyright before they can take any legal action...I'm thinking DeviantWiz has not registered his VN (maybe I am wrong ;) )

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
ok, I managed to replay and get the hotwife route - randy, peter, and ken. I like this route because it isn't cheating though she did fool around with the roof guy. thought that was kind of lame honestly. it was even a tease, she just walks out naked. i would think she'd play this up more. I would have preferred James prompting her to tease them and maybe even watching via the security system. the cheating seemed a bit out of character here though she does basically cheat with peter at one point also. you can turn him down but the story kind of pushes you to do it. again...to me...hotwife good, cheating bad. has to be open and honest.

i assume you have to go all cheating to get the homeless sex route. not interested. i work around a lot of homeless people. they stink. it's gross.

what i haven't figured out how to get and I really want to is if Diego goes with her to the investor dinner, he basically propositions her after. it's not completely out of character - they fooled around during spin the bottle. that has remained locked. I guess it is tied to the cheating route but the roofer is kind of an exception. i figured she might be at a point where she is super horny after all that teasing with the investor. he didn't really take care of her. she's horny and diego is right there. should she go cool down with diego and then check in with james asking him for permission or simply cheat? should he have told her beforehand, have fun with tonight, i trust you and while he may have meant with the investor, she's interpreting it loosely. or, do they call james and have him pickup diego's gf for a potential foursome with swapping.

just thinking out loud...

• Love
Reactions: packard1928

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
ok, I managed to replay and get the hotwife route - randy, peter, and ken. I like this route because it isn't cheating though she did fool around with the roof guy. thought that was kind of lame honestly. it was even a tease, she just walks out naked. i would think she'd play this up more. I would have preferred James prompting her to tease them and maybe even watching via the security system. the cheating seemed a bit out of character here though she does basically cheat with peter at one point also. you can turn him down but the story kind of pushes you to do it. again...to me...hotwife good, cheating bad. has to be open and honest.

i assume you have to go all cheating to get the homeless sex route. not interested. i work around a lot of homeless people. they stink. it's gross.

what i haven't figured out how to get and I really want to is if Diego goes with her to the investor dinner, he basically propositions her after. it's not completely out of character - they fooled around during spin the bottle. that has remained locked. I guess it is tied to the cheating route but the roofer is kind of an exception. i figured she might be at a point where she is super horny after all that teasing with the investor. he didn't really take care of her. she's horny and diego is right there. should she go cool down with diego and then check in with james asking him for permission or simply cheat? should he have told her beforehand, have fun with tonight, i trust you and while he may have meant with the investor, she's interpreting it loosely. or, do they call james and have him pickup diego's gf for a potential foursome with swapping.

just thinking out loud...
Wait there is a homeless sex route?
With my choices I went all cheating and I can` t recall any homeless people.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
Wait there is a homeless sex route?
With my choices I went all cheating and I can` t recall any homeless people.
yea, if you unlock the gallery, it shows a few scenes where she goes for a car ride and flashes homeless people. eventually, they open the door and she lets them have her. it looks to be tied to her not going to the party, so you take alyssa instead.

Reactions: Freedom9555
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes