SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
This is honestly amazing and looks great so far, can't wait to see the first release! Minor point though, a lot of the office days are useless and are just clicking through the office/office lunch scenes feel unnecessary as well, are you going to remove those too?

Reactions: Beowulf72

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
This is honestly amazing and looks great so far, can't wait to see the first release! Minor point though, a lot of the office days are useless and are just clicking through the office/office lunch scenes feel unnecessary as well, are you going to remove those too?
I will delete unnecessary events.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SummerCar

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
The introduction and first chapter are already playable. There are still a few minor adjustments to be made to the transitions, but in a few hours you'll be able to test the first version.

Reactions: globsis and Turret

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Glad to hear of movement forward. Am looking forward to checking out your progress. But one little fly in the ointment. Someone is going to come along and delete all these posts as off topic if you're not careful. Contact this guy about how he handled creating an unofficial Ren'Py remake of a popular game. He's a nice guy and will be happy to give you some pointers on how to set everything up.

GetOutOfMyLab

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thank you very much. The first version is on its way. I'll do some small editing and polishing, then publish it.
Really great, i am very excited...are you also into to may continue other abandoned games later on? Ther is this game "The Tyrant" which is a great ntr/sharing playground but unfortunatley abandoned by dev...there are a bunch of finished renders existing from original dev which never made it into the game ...so should be an easy excercise for atalented modder to integrate them.

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
Really great, i am very excited...are you also into to may continue other abandoned games later on? Ther is this game "The Tyrant" which is a great ntr/sharing playground but unfortunatley abandoned by dev...there are a bunch of finished renders existing from original dev which never made it into the game ...so should be an easy excercise for atalented modder to integrate them.
I'll see when I'm done with this one. There's still a lot to do.

• Love
Reactions: Puma1978

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
Glad to hear of movement forward. Am looking forward to checking out your progress. But one little fly in the ointment. Someone is going to come along and delete all these posts as off topic if you're not careful. Contact this guy about how he handled creating an unofficial Ren'Py remake of a popular game. He's a nice guy and will be happy to give you some pointers on how to set everything up.

GetOutOfMyLab
ok thanks

Reactions: thunderkiss321
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes