Dec 2, 2019
Creating a game thread is unnecessarily complicated on F95. And game thread updates are indirect. I have to prepare a lot of things before publishing a game.
Until I create the publication page for the renpy version. Here's the link to the first version (PC only) mac and android users will have to wait a bit.

Fantastic. Brought ya a coffee for helping out with MWAS!!

Reactions: Xys_dev
Dec 2, 2019
Guys, what do you think? What appears earlier? My Wife's a Star 0.13 or GTA 6 or The Elder Scrolls 6?
Ha, I remember when the guy from Bethesda was like "Oh yeah, there will another TES and it will be single player not a MMORPG, etc. etc." said that in like 2012. Been over a decade. Well, played Witcher 2 & esp. 3 and it's funny, the writing, graphics, and world is so much better, believable, etc. with a team half the size or less so TES6, if it ever comes, has a huge hill to climb. I remember many side quests from the Witchers, but hardly any from TES except for M'iq the Liar.

Anyway, sorry for the Sidebar. Valerie is the best, and we more Pearlyn being naughty too would be amazing.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
@
Xys_dev

Quick question: In the very likely case that the original game doesn't continue and ends up at 0.12 (Beta), will you continue the game yourself with your own pictures and ideas?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
what kind of incest does the game contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son?

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes