TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi!
I have a problem with the dildo mini game.
How do I get the diego ending with evon?
I have all the other endings except this one.

if nobody has the solution I'll have to decompile the game. But before reaching such extremes I prefer to ask for help
Thanks
I just did this, at every opportunity I had the MC and Valerie drink, also got the MC and Valerie naked first but with the MC taking the last piece of Valerie's clothes off, they end having sex, then pass out. MC wakes up with Evon sucking his cock and can see 'whathisname' the black guy fucking someone on the bed, the Diego and his gf walk in and MC realises that the black guy is fucking his fiancée. Evon asks the MC to fuck her, he's not sure what's going on, she asks the MC if he is going to fuck her or not, if the MC says no, Evon will go to Diego and he fucks her, then after that Diego also fucks Valerie while she is still passed out, while the black guy moves on to fucking Diego's gf.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Xys_dev

If you said the minigame. This one, diego will be the last one who choose Evon and end the minigame.
Pearlyn -> Val -> Pearlyn -> Diego -> Pearlyn -> Daruis -> Evon -> Val -> Pearlyn -> Diego -> Pearlyn -> MC -> Pearlyn -> MC -> Evon

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Someone is already doing that one...has been for the past couple of years. I would not touch it as he has a very good following (not the original dev, but the modder).
Yes but he is not contimuing it since years anymore.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Yes but he is not contimuing it since years anymore.
Ok, let's clear up a couple of things.

First, Xys can create a mod for whatever he wishes. The reasons I recommended him not creating one for The Tyrant are as follows:
1. The game was originally done in Ren'Py, unlike this game.
2. Saddog, the original creator of The Tyrant, hasn't worked on the game in over a year. SAZ has attempted to reach him but without success. Will he come back? Who knows, but the game is not finished and one would have to decide whether or not to generate a script and CG to finish the game.
3. SAZ, as of June of this year, still insists he continues to work in his spare time to complete one small update for The Tyrant; but again, he will run into a dead end because the game will likely never be finished. Plus, he's a very nice guy and has a very loyal following.
4. SAZ created the mod not to get around the limitations of Unity, but to add hard NTR to the game which involved adding script, but not CG. Again, if anyone finishes the game they will have to produce CG without the originals that will have to look very similar to what's already in the game.

Given all that, I think Xys would have better success modding something else than The Tyrant. But in the end, that is Xys' decision.

Reactions: restlez and Xys_dev
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes