Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
Creating a game thread is unnecessarily complicated on F95. And game thread updates are indirect. I have to prepare a lot of things before publishing a game.
Until I create the publication page for the renpy version. Here's the link to the first version (PC only) mac and android users will have to wait a bit.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Creating a game thread is unnecessarily complicated on F95. And game thread updates are indirect. I have to prepare a lot of things before publishing a game.
Until I create the publication page for the renpy version. Here's the link to the first version (PC only) mac and android users will have to wait a bit.

Wow Man...this is really amazing gameplay and progress already for a first shot.. and its so much more comfortable to play than in Unity...The only very small thing i found is that at beginning when you can choose names the sentences are out of the background frame and difficlt to read but thats a small thing.
I remember this game was the very first game i played from this site when i got my new PC and i am excited how the orgy party will get transfered because this is after these years still the most complex and best one in any VN until today....You really deserve support man...just amazing. You are a real Hero man. (y) (y) (y)..before i forgett...there are people always asking for an android version ...Unity is not capable but maybe Renpy to android works as i know....i dont need it but for many people you could become a superhero in the future if you could do it.

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
Wow Man...this is really amazing gameplay and progress already for a first shot.. and its so much more comfortable to play than in Unity...The only very small thing i found is that at beginning when you can choose names the sentences are out of the background frame and difficlt to read but thats a small thing.
I remember this game was the very first game i played from this site when i got my new PC and i am excited how the orgy party will get transfered because this is after these years still the most complex and best one in any VN until today....You really deserve support man...just amazing. You are a real Hero man. (y) (y) (y)..before i forgett...there are people always asking for an android version ...Unity is not capable but maybe Renpy to android works as i know....i dont need it but for many people you could become a superhero in the future if you could do it.
I know the bug with the input for the name change, it's been there from the start but I'm dodging it. I'll fix it in the next version.

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks guys. I'm working on chapter 2 and I think it'll be available by Thursday. The challenge in this chapter is to reproduce the scene of the dildo game. But I'll do my best to undermine all the possibilities
Yeah this dildo/spin the bottle game is so twisted..so many outcomes depending how much mc drinks, how much val drinks, Val with darius, Val with Diego or MC or Val in Groupsex and MC with two girls or Val with Girls...you can even get a path where u take the secretary instead of Val to the event. Meanwhile Val has other scenes..a lot of folks here still didnt found out how to trigger all different paths here and i also played very often and was surprised where it took me by trying differen things......whish u all the best and success ..dont hurry..just take your time.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Thank you very much. The first version is on its way. I'll do some small editing and polishing, then publish it.
I have one question. Did you ever heard about optimization? You put out all pics as PNG in those days? WTF?! The reason that Deviantwiz is so unwise about it doesn't mean you must follow his example.

• Angry
Reactions: ReiCaixa and Bourne

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
I have one question. Did you ever heard about optimization? You put out all pics as PNG in those days? WTF?! The reason that Deviantwiz is so unwise about it doesn't mean you must follow his example.
Man, calm down. I'm not here to get in over my head or have problems with anyone. I initiated the creation of this mod because I noticed the various technical issues with the game. The game is good and I'm just trying to make it better. This first version was just a preview of my work. Future updates will be much better.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Man, calm down. I'm not here to get in over my head or have problems with anyone. I initiated the creation of this mod because I noticed the various technical issues with the game. The game is good and I'm just trying to make it better. This first version was just a preview of my work. Future updates will be much better.
Don't worry about the few folks that bitch all the time,you will always have them lurkers hanging around...for me you did a damn good job,and don't let them few FOLKS change your plans & work...keep up the great job⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I really don't know, why do you think, that you have any problem with me? I only pointed out, that your game will face size problems, after few another releases. I didn't said any word, about how you handling the rework, because I think you did good job there. That's all.

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
I really don't know, why do you think, that you have any problem with me? I only pointed out, that your game will face size problems, after few another releases. I didn't said any word, about how you handling the rework, because I think you did good job there. That's all.
It's about how you convey your message.

Nirobi

Apr 27, 2020
It's such a shitty way to give feedback. Like, you're not entitled to anything and we should all be really glad this person decided to work on this game and make it work better. Be better.

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
My Wife a star update 0.02 News

The work is taking longer than expected.
One scene remains to close chapter 2.

What remains to be done for the next update:
- One scene
- Thumbnails for the gallery
- rework transitions between events
- images optimization
- credits
- A discord server (I'm new to discord server moderation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

- One scene
- images optimization
- credits

I am excited how it will be......thanks for your work on that!

Reactions: Xys_dev

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020

- One scene
- images optimization
- credits

You are a savior dude

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes