SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
anyone has full save file please ?
This is a difficult ask...given the number of branches and variables any save you get would only give you a portion of the possible story-lines. Not to mention there is no real gallery or replay available. The result would be you loading that save at the end of the game and not having anything to do.

You could use the code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to unlock the "Extras" although that really only gives you the guide with images from each of the scene without any real context. If you want to play any of the scenes you have to actually save as you get to the start of the scene, title it something to remind you of what the scene is and then you load it to replay. Not to mention the "guide" is only setup through version 11.

Maybe someone else has a better idea...

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I just found this game as an sharing/ swinging game enjoyer and this game if my favorite on this site. It's obviously not perfect, but it's so fucking good holy shit. I need more!

Anyone have a walkthrough for the different routes? I've played it twice and feel like I'm missed a lot of scenes. I know there are certain times where you get kind of locked in to different routes.

I was hoping to see a gallery unlock or walkthrough in the OP but nope.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I just found this game as an sharing/ swinging game enjoyer and this game if my favorite on this site. It's obviously not perfect, but it's so fucking good holy shit. I need more!

Anyone have a walkthrough for the different routes? I've played it twice and feel like I'm missed a lot of scenes. I know there are certain times where you get kind of locked in to different routes.

I was hoping to see a gallery unlock or walkthrough in the OP but nope.
You can check the extra -> scene.
There are all the scene until v0.11.
And the v0.12 scene, I think you can find the information at a few page before.
Unity - My Wife's a Star [v0.12 Beta] [DeviantWiz] | F95zone

Or you can wait a few week.
I think this month or next month will have the new version.
Since the previous update is 2022-12, it is nearly half year.

Last edited:

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Thanks bFeather.

What other games would you guys recommend that are similar to this game? Looking specifically for swinging / sharing content, less so straight cuckold content.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks bFeather.

What other games would you guys recommend that are similar to this game? Looking specifically for swinging / sharing content, less so straight cuckold content.
A life worth living (my favourite one)
The office wife
Lost in Paradise
How far will you go

Reactions: Big Rooster

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks bFeather.

Beside none300's suggestion. I like Deliverance too.
And there are two Japanese game I pefer if you can find it:

This one is all about swing and share.

The second one start with swing, but it has one cuckold route.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Hm hard to read so fast, is there a way to slow down the text? I flew by like the flash reading a book. And only stops at choices to then again fly by like crazy, I can't read that fast really.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Hm hard to read so fast, is there a way to slow down the text? I flew by like the flash reading a book. And only stops at choices to then again fly by like crazy, I can't read that fast really.
Double click to get the entire text and read don't use skip

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Double click to get the entire text and read don't use skip
Well I never used skip to be honest, but i couldn't find settings either, I just did choose a name I liked and game started with fast running through text, I couldn't even see any settings or text till the first choice. I could make the whole text show indeed but that shouldn't be needed if they kept the text run on a normal read speed.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks bFeather.

Some of these lean more toward the Netorase although not all of the male protagonists are "beta-cucks" (as the Western Euro-American Pseudo-Alpha Males tend to label all men who share, swing or just like to watch).

Exciting Games is one of my favorites
Happy Marriage is good - there is a Ren'py version and Unity Version (up to you on which one you prefer)
Watching My Wife - There is a cheating route more developed than the others, although this VN is more involved regarding the development of both the husband and the wife
Babysitters
Because I Love Her
Free Pass
Wifey's Dilemma
Lisa - Female protagonist but the story and art work are great (original version is RPGM with Ren'py version lagging behind)
My Future Wife - models seem a bit like mannequins, otherwise it is fine
Normal Trade Relations - This one is in early development so there isn't a lot of content yet although I suspect it will get better within the next couple of releases.
Share of Sweet - New so not a lot of content yet

If I think of any more I will let you know.

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Some of these lean more toward the Netorase although not all of the male protagonists are "beta-cucks" (as the Americans tend to label all men who share, swing or just like to watch).

Happy Marriage is good - there is a Ren'py version and Unity Version (up to you on which one you prefer)
Watching My Wife - There is a cheating route more developed than the others, although this VN is more involved regarding the development of both the husband and the wife
Babysitters
Because I Love Her
Free Pass
Wifey's Dilemma
Lisa - Female protagonist but the story and art work are great (original version is RPGM with Ren'py version lagging behind)
Normal Trade Relations - This one is in early development so there isn't a lot of content yet although I suspect it will get better within the next couple of releases.

Babysitters is just a great game overall, as well as its predecessor Babysitter, it's just so sad what happened to the dev. It's amazing that they continued working on it despite all that.

Reactions: wdtfydd and SISIMEN

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Babysitters is just a great game overall, as well as its predecessor Babysitter, it's just so sad what happened to the dev. It's amazing that they continued working on it despite all that.
If you don` t mind asking, what happened to the developer from babysitters?

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
Some of these lean more toward the Netorase although not all of the male protagonists are "beta-cucks" (as the Americans tend to label all men who share, swing or just like to watch).

Babysitters
Because I Love Her
Free Pass
Wifey's Dilemma

Add Desert Stalker, LSS and Between Worlds to the list.

Reactions: SISIMEN
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes