Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I unlocked the gallery but i can't find the threesome scene near the end of the update.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
That's one of the very best features of this game, and one that a LOT of other games could benefit from. The gallery special feature allows the player to specifically follow a different route, thus extending gameplay. It should really be expanded.
Completely agree.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while.
Can someone tell me if there is still a faithful wife route and that it still has more or less the same amount as the unfaithful wife route? From the comments it seems that Valerie already fucks with enough people and in a quite easy way. Is the faithful route being abandoned?
Thank you

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while.
Can someone tell me if there is still a faithful wife route and that it still has more or less the same amount as the unfaithful wife route? From the comments it seems that Valerie already fucks with enough people and in a quite easy way. Is the vanilla route being abandoned?
Thank you
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Vanilla route they say...

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
i feel so bad for this dev. he has great content locked behind a complicated game mechanic that he refuses to explain properly, which completely destroys any potential for patreon growth, since 95% of players will have no idea how to get the content they want.

in the cgrip, i can see tons of content i like, but it's impossible how to figure out how to unlock these scenes.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i feel so bad for this dev. he has great content locked behind a complicated game mechanic that he refuses to explain properly, which completely destroys any potential for patreon growth, since 95% of players will have no idea how to get the content they want.

in the cgrip, i can see tons of content i like, but it's impossible how to figure out how to unlock these scenes.
Is there a free program to use to do cgrip?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Reactions: Rickster82
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes