fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
While the scenes are pretty hot, that type of update is a shameful reminder to not support dev by paying them monthly. Such a small update in 10 months is crazy. I want dev to be successful, I want them to inspire new artist to make stuff too. But I feel supporting the price of a AAA game on Steam for what is essentially a 20 minute update and a single render per month is telling the world you can con us and will get paid regardless unlike most of us who get paid by corporation to appear busy 40h/week in an office.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyWifesAStar-0.13Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HUNUTAN

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The update is of course too short for almost a year of development time (other developers do 300 renders and 5 paths in a month). The game is just a cuck/cheating game and once you have agreed to certain decisions, there are not many options left. In v.013 you see that Val is completely out of control, she fucks everyone and even takes the risk of getting pregnant. That's the ultimate kick that's probably what we're aiming for here. Well, I like the game, although I personally played the cuck route but prefer the route with MC employees because the cuck route (Val, Alyssa) is too yeasty for me.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I thought that the developer was transferring this game completely to Ren'Py and the updates would be for that version...
So to be honest I'm a little confused.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game was fun when i first started to play it started to lose interest to much repetiveness and not enough rewards past couple updates downloaded in hopes of getting better but nope
absolutely no sex except the boss in the office (yawn) ya im done with this game (boring)

Reactions: Zongor and Mark2000

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is there any kind of gallery where all scenes can be seen? Played this game with mostly one path but others are locked due to decisions in pervious updates so i can't see other scenes. I know there is some kind of scene viewer in the game but i can't remember if it shows complete scene. I have yet to download this version but curious if there is complete gallery.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I do like this game, but this engine is terrible... Even Powerpoint is preferable.
Same here...story is actually better than many games of same genre..maybe he's the only one working on the project or his system might not support fast rendering..but I do enjoy the concept of the story far better than many other good render popular games that has the potential because of good render but their story sucks. This one and the office wife are 2 good game story wise.

Reactions: HUNUTAN and max27
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes