Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I find this forced NTR Yacht event (even if Mary/Pearlyn are chosen it is clearly a NTR situation in how the MC is displyed) a terrible design decision! I think it is a "FYA" by Deviantwiz, because the yacht event invalidates both the Sharing/swinging and the Chad paths.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I do like this game, but this engine is terrible... Even Powerpoint is preferable.
That's not true, it's just the dev's implementation of it. Unfortunately due to how many games are made on this forum, people have this (rightful) association that unity = bad and slow and clunky, renpy = fast and sleek, when renpy is far more limited in its capabilities. Unity is a real game engine like Unreal, a full sandbox of creation tools, it's just that most devs are making simplistic sandcastles in this proverbial sandbox.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's not true, it's just the dev's implementation of it. Unfortunately due to how many games are made on this forum, people have this (rightful) association that unity = bad and slow and clunky, renpy = fast and sleek, when renpy is far more limited in its capabilities. Unity is a real game engine like Unreal, a full sandbox of creation tools, it's just that most devs are making simplistic sandcastles in this proverbial sandbox.
Quite true! A developer showing a lot better what Unity is capable off is Ollane, the dev of "Tomi..." I mentioned before. Ren´Py has it´s own pros and cons and some members here are unseeing to the cons of that engine. It is rather limited what can be done and it´s licence agreement has some murky depths. Just for comparison, the licence agreement of the Unreal engine is far more upfront and generous.

Reactions: str8up

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Sadly, in my experience, all Unity games that I played here were far worse than every Renpy novel. The thing is that every Renpy game comes with the basically and essential things.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sadly, in my experience, all Unity games that I played here were far worse than every Renpy novel. The thing is that every Renpy game comes with the basically and essential things.
Oh, no doubt - I just wish people would recognize the difference between dev skill and the engine itself. It'd be like saying "Parts made on a cheap 3d printer are way better than a lathe!" Well, yes, I suppose so, if the machinist is unskilled. If they're skilled however, there's no way a cheap 3d printer is getting close to micrometer tolerances.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, no doubt - I just wish people would recognize the difference between dev skill and the engine itself. It'd be like saying "Parts made on a cheap 3d printer are way better than a lathe!" Well, yes, I suppose so, if the machinist is unskilled. If they're skilled however, there's no way a cheap 3d printer is getting close to micrometer tolerances.
Oh sure. Really though, using Unity or Unreal Engine for a simple Visual Novel is like using a flamethrower on an ant hill. Even with the sandbox, it's not like this game is particularly complicated (apart from figuring out what the fuck to do next to unlock a new scene).

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
ok to the yacht there only two choices? in my playthrough she didn't fuck darius expet a blowjob at the party and one she sucked the fatty and one time she didn't And in the playthrough she sucked i had choise to go to the other females and in the one she didnt i forced to this.. i played mainly on sharing/swinging for whom i choose Darius wasn't one of them.
why suddenly implant a forced ntr plot with zero connection with your choice? only from how the mc choose it is not sharing, and how Alyssa goes into that from that came from?? this all part fell off and with very little connection to the choices been mage throughout the game
i think it was a very bad choice but still thank you for your work and thx for the update

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
I played the game yesterday and this update is so cucky :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. The writing is so weak nowadays and she is ready to sell her body to get projects

Reactions: m4pII

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok. So if the NTR is avoidable then how to NOT get the scene with Linda and Jamal having sex. Also Marius sends photos of him with Mary and Diego's girl. This game needs a walk-thru bad if one hasn't done one yet.

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Ok. So if the NTR is avoidable then how to NOT get the scene with Linda and Jamal having sex. Also Marius sends photos of him with Mary and Diego's girl. This game needs a walk-thru bad if one hasn't done one yet.
The dev basically gave up on that in this last update. I mean it makes no sense that Alyssa goes full slut for no reason.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes