Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Want one know how to unlock this part?
Your meant to be able to also bring Alyssa... Which I so wish this game had a proper walkthrough... The CG scenes are useless, lot of it doesn't tell you how to get to some part... Other option is have a cheat that unlock these annoying locked part regardless of options... Screenshot (526).png

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
What the hell is an NTR? I've heard of NPR
NTR = netorare
In the future =

179netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag tooRenamed from ntr
180netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
181netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
182netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character

Ref = planned_tags-v2
https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html

Reactions: stever

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man, pretty much all the scenes are locked.

Is it because I tried to make the husband not a willing cuck as much as possible but have Val cheat on him? I'm thinking that's not an actual route, so the game just locks out all the NTR scenes or something. Those hints in gallery are fucking useless.

Like how do you not push away Darius when he kisses Val? And what are those scenes with the cop pulling them over? My playthrough just skipped that whole thing because the cop let them go.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi there, great update !

For people who want's a clean save before the update I got one (choices: father at house relationship with the wife, darius rel with wife, actually everybody in rel with wife, mother and sister rel with Jamal, Alyssa rel with her father) resulting in (during the update): threesome darius/wife and Diego's girl, husband rejection, father/wife scene, office sharing with the youngling couple + father steping in, on board the yatch Honda/Darius/Wife/Alyssa/Skipper orgy.

But I don't know how to extract/export the save, so if you have a step by step I'll make it.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
The dev basically gave up on that in this last update. I mean it makes no sense that Alyssa goes full slut for no reason.
What I am more concerned with is the fact that as much as I was trying to keep Jamal away from Linda that he still ends up having sex with her and I don't know how it happened.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Man, pretty much all the scenes are locked.

Is it because I tried to make the husband not a willing cuck as much as possible but have Val cheat on him? I'm thinking that's not an actual route, so the game just locks out all the NTR scenes or something. Those hints in gallery are fucking useless.

Like how do you not push away Darius when he kisses Val? And what are those scenes with the cop pulling them over? My playthrough just skipped that whole thing because the cop let them go.
As I recall it goes like this.

At the gym let Randy train Val ...do not intervene and do not mention that you had seen Randy fuck Val.
This action opens ALL Val's cheat options.

At the party with Mr Honda , have Val drink twice ... choosing do not Dance with Mr Honda ( " reject his proposal" ) will get you/Val the required alcohol level ...and the Police will then have an excuse to pull you over .

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The dev gave in a long time ago to those who asked him for Valerie to fuck everyone and since then this game stopped being my wife is a star to my wife is a whore. And it became a kind of fan art without any sense or even a script. And those who played it as the couple's faithful route were left out of this game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The dev gave in a long time ago to those who asked him for Valerie to fuck everyone and since then this game stopped being my wife is a star to my wife is a whore. And it became a kind of fan art without any sense or even a script. And those who played it as the couple's faithful route were left out of this game.
The dev gave up completely during the party event. After that the game went to shit.
Now it's just throw in a badly implemented scene and call it an update.
This is one of those games that had potential, but the dev lost passion, doesn't have the skills to utilize the unity engine well so the game doesn't give you scenes properly. There isn't enough direction. It's obviously not being worked on enough for whatever reason.
Like the randy scenes, sometimes they happen sometimes they don't. There is probably a hidden trigger that doesn't make sense. I guess.
The jobs you send Val on don't trigger anymore, they show up in the calendar but when they should happen they just don't.
It's easy to tell when a dev has lost their passion for a their game and this game for sure is no longer being worked on as a passion project.
All the bugs and the story issues, dev probably worked themselves in to a corner and don't wanna deal with it.
Which often happens when a dev listens to people and creates something they themselves don't like. Listening to feedback is good, but creating something you don't like yourself is a death sentence for almost every game on here where devs listen to patreons and do what they want instead of what the dev wants themselves.
DmD being a prime example of a game that was gonna do a whole lot of things, but ended up as a harem game with lots of lesbian undertones and everything else that was "promised" was just removed or ignored and the game got incredibly boring.
They had too many cooks in the kitchen and the game suffered as a result.
This game is the same. Now it's just watered down cuck NTR that has no worth because the writing is bad.
The only thing that can fix this game is probably time and lots of updates. Which at the pace dev is going will be maybe 2035?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Ok. So if the NTR is avoidable then how to NOT get the scene with Linda and Jamal having sex. Also Marius sends photos of him with Mary and Diego's girl. This game needs a walk-thru bad if one hasn't done one yet.
As I know,
When the first time the go back home with Val.
If your Corruption high than 70, than you can choose Go in and join them!
Then day 37, Jamel will not stay in Linda's home.

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Both the M.C. and Val must be present in the gym.... not just Val.

This occurs on Saturday day 25 on my play through.
you are talking about common scene when MC and Val 1st time having sex with Randy but pictures are differnt from scenec where MC also in Gym

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes