WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
you are talking about common scene when MC and Val 1st time having sex with Randy but pictures are differnt from scenec where MC also in Gym
DAY 25

To see that pic you must let Randy train Val and not intervene.

So... Grin and do nothing ... Let Randy train Valerie .... then Keep watching ..

EDIT :- Hmmmmm ...just replayed that scene and that pic IS NOT in my play through!

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Somehow i like this game just because its lack of guidance and logic how to unlock and get all scenes and dialog options...its somehow exciting but also annoying at the same time...

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
you now puma, I think that's because you like the chemic between valerie and james.

when you read the conversations it's make since

the only thinh I hope is that the dev make sure they will stay togehter

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I would like to find the best way to see Val cheating, and as much incest as there is. Probably, between Mom and her Son. (I know, I'm a sick puppy)

• Love
Reactions: Darkblaze23

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
DAY 25

To see that pic you must let Randy train Val and not intervene.

So... Grin and do nothing ... Let Randy train Valerie .... then Keep watching ..

EDIT :- Hmmmmm ...just replayed that scene and that pic IS NOT in my play through!
So most of the "cheating" options are locked behind the husband enjoying getting cucked?

I probably didn't pick choices where he actively encourages her fucking other people. In my run, Val doesn't do anything after the initial few scenes with the father even when he is staying at their place for weeks. She stops Darius when he kisses her because I can't pick the other choice.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes