allan0308

Jan 30, 2020
I have to admit, Im pleasantly surprised.

Show less
Hi everyone!
The beta latest version of My Wife's A Star has just been released to A-Listers! You can find the download links over .
This is the biggest update yet with over 300 rendered images spread across 5 scenes with multiple branches.
In this update, you will see the following scenes:
1. Scene in the office of Valerie and the MC with 2 other colleagues. This scene then breaks up into 4 other minor branches depending on the conditions.
2. Scene in the janitor room of Valerie with a colleague.
3. Scene at home of Valerie and another male character
4. Scene in the gym with another male character
Scenes 3 and 4 might appear after scene 2 according to what happens in the scene and also as a result of your previous choices.
5. The biggest scene so far in the update. The MC going on a yacht trip with 2 Honda, Darius and two other female characters. There are 3 variations of this scene involving 6 female characters. Which two you get in each scene will depend on the choices you made in the game.
So that is all for this update! I hope you all have fun finding the various scenes in the game! And as always, stay healthy and happy! Till the next update!
Cheers!
DW
Yohoooooo!

Reactions: JasDoc

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
I have to admit, Im pleasantly surprised.

Show less
Hi everyone!
The beta latest version of My Wife's A Star has just been released to A-Listers! You can find the download links over .
This is the biggest update yet with over 300 rendered images spread across 5 scenes with multiple branches.
In this update, you will see the following scenes:
1. Scene in the office of Valerie and the MC with 2 other colleagues. This scene then breaks up into 4 other minor branches depending on the conditions.
2. Scene in the janitor room of Valerie with a colleague.
3. Scene at home of Valerie and another male character
4. Scene in the gym with another male character
Scenes 3 and 4 might appear after scene 2 according to what happens in the scene and also as a result of your previous choices.
5. The biggest scene so far in the update. The MC going on a yacht trip with 2 Honda, Darius and two other female characters. There are 3 variations of this scene involving 6 female characters. Which two you get in each scene will depend on the choices you made in the game.
So that is all for this update! I hope you all have fun finding the various scenes in the game! And as always, stay healthy and happy! Till the next update!
Cheers!
DW
Neither did I expect it. Do you happen to have access to the latest update or are you a lower tier patron?

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
scenes I found in v0.12
Val-Peter(MC Father) in shower
View attachment 2257702
Peter need stay at home, go to shower when Val is free
Val Blowjob with Sponsor
View attachment 2257708
need chose [Make it easier for him!] in the dinner
Val-Diego after dinner with Sponsor
View attachment 2257700
need chose [Tell Diego to go] when they discuss the project,
and [That place we went together the last time?] after dinner
Val-Police atfer dinner with Sponsor
View attachment 2257612
need chose [Decide to go yourself] instead Diego,
[Simle and take another sip], [Reject his proposal] in the dinner
Linda-Jamal (sister join[No fuck sex])
View attachment 2257692
don't join Val and Linda 's shower at v0.11 [It seems check the Linda RS Point]
Linda-MC (sister join)
View attachment 2257631
join Val and Linda's shower at v0.11 [It seems check the Linda RS Point],
[Dev have typing mistake about the scenes. It makes the scenes end up before you fuck sister, I've upload the fix file.]
Val-Howard (Project Skincare Advertisement)
View attachment 2257610
(days > 28, current Project have Skincare Advertisement, 60% random)
[It seems has bug on Project Skincare Advertisement,
my upload file with -skin will 100% trigger this scene after day 28 if I don't get any code wrong
]
Peggy-Quinn at Janitor Room
View attachment 2257630
go the Janitor Room

Remark:
[if you can't unlock some choose, please download Assembly-CSharp-fix-withunlockchoose / Assembly-CSharp-fix-unlockchoose-skin. if you don't want to unlock it, maybe you need to wait the Final version/next update]
[Press "Ctrl" can fast-forward in the game, re-play the game wouldn't take too much time]
This "fix" crashes the new update. Are you able to make another option unlocker? This game is impossible otherwise

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
This "fix" crashes the new update. Are you able to make another option unlocker? This game is impossible otherwise
If only unlock the choice, it's easy.
Here you are.

*Update a more saveslot version (from 80 up to 150, 80 is not enough to me).
[P.S. I don't know how to add save pages, still study]
[Becareful, if you use it, you may need to wait my Assemby-CSharp when the next update of the game comes]
[or you can only see the top 80 slots]

Last edited:

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
Has anyone gotten the gym scene mentioned? Not sure what the other variations on the office swinging scene are either.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
About the yacht have 3 route:
Val & Alyssa - If the first met with sponser get a low point (refuse him) or you choose Val to go with you on day 44.
Linda & Paige - On day 32 MC go home with Val, choose "Wait patiently" then day 37 Jamel will have sex with Linda. On day 44, choose Jamel decide.
Mary & Pearlyn - Day 32 Choose "Go in". On day 44, choose Jamel decide.

About GYM or Home is related:
Day 41 when Darius fuck Val in janitor room, choose "you are too tired" at the end .
Then at the end of the office time,
If Peter is at home, Val will fuck with him at home.
If Peter isn't at home, Val will fuck with Randy at GYM.

About the scene with Quinn and Peggy, have 4 route [I haven't check the variable]:
If relationship with Evon, then she will join.
If Peter is at home, he will join too.
4p/5p/6p scene.

Last edited:

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Is there new content with Valerie and the streetworkers, hobbo and or the old man from her jogs in this update?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I had val go with MC to sponser dinner. What does she have to do to get the boat trip ? I had her give him the BJ...

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well I tried both routes cucked MC route and no-cucked MC route. Both leads to MC getting cucked on yacht. Seriously what was the point of using no-cucked route by dev if you are forcing player into combining them into cuck route?:(

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes