BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Sadly, it does look like this is it for the game. It was nice while it lasted and I hope we meet again in a game thread of a game much like this one.
Right now I´m supporting the Dev that is Producing this game as Ren`Py version, and he will be Producing new Scenes with our favorite Girl (Halloween Party) Valerie, right now I don`t give a Sh*t if the Original version will continue or not, Its a shame, but I hate kissing ass for a Dev that doesn't put out for what supporters are paying for.
My Wife's a Star Unofficial Renpy Version

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Give this game the Abandoned tag already, dev is a joke
You're right. DeviantWiz announced v.013 on June 29 2023 and nothing happened. He simply takes the 500.00 euros every month for an image. If his supporters put up with that, well why should he change anything. You can quit Patreon immediately, but if you continue to pay, the image of the month will continue. Abandoned tag would be the right thing to show all interested supporters, this is just a joke.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
You're right. DeviantWiz announced v.013 on June 29 2023 and nothing happened. He simply takes the 500.00 euros every month for an image. If his supporters put up with that, well why should he change anything. You can quit Patreon immediately, but if you continue to pay, the image of the month will continue. Abandoned tag would be the right thing to show all interested supporters, this is just a joke.
Yes, when the date was sometime in June, he said there was a bug needed to be fixed.
And then there was no other infomation.
He said June that means all scenes have been completed.
That also means he needed to take 4 months(maybe longer) to fixed a bug.

As I remember, his work in real life is also related to game...

I really love this game, but this dev....

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Can anyone share the news?

I dont believe a single word of it.

MGAS v0.13 update and more...

Hi everyone!
I know all of you have been asking for updates, and trust me when I say that I do wish that I could give you all an update post that has a substantial amount of content in it. But sometimes progress is not so easily quantifiable or explained with words, and rather than spending what limited free time I can afford to think about what to type in an update post, I would rather spend that time working and completing what I can on the game.
I have said before in a previous post that I will not abandon the game without informing you guys first, so you all don't have to worry about me disappearing or giving up on the game silently. Also, there is no point in sending strings of expletives or death threats to my inbox since that will only earn you a ban from my account and would even discourage me from working on the game at times since it sours the mood.
But anyways, on a happier note, I want to thank those of you who have been patiently waiting for the update especially those who have been sending me encouraging messages and urging me to carry on. Even though I might not have the time to reply all of them, trust me when I say I do read them all and I truly appreciate each and every one of them! It's these messages that push me to continue developing the game even though I am truly finding it hard to find time to work on it these days.
So, about the update, previously I mentioned a bug that I found, that was mainly a result of having too many branches that resulted in a huge mess with regards to linking the correct flags and displaying the correct branch. It was also a result of insufficient planning since there are many flags that I did not create in earlier version that I needed in this update. So after trying to work around the problem, I decided to scrape some parts, re-render certain scenes and rewrite others. That, and a sudden workload boom at my job in August, was the reason for the longer-than-expected fix.
But now, I am happy to say that the wait is over! New renders, writing, coding and testing have been completed for v0.13, and I am currently building the files as I am writing this update. After that, I will upload the new versions and then release the beta for you all, so I hope you all are ready for it!
Lastly, the above pic is one of the images that did not make the cut for this update. Just for whetting your appetites!
Look forward the the update post next!
Cheers,
DW
1AfterWorkValFun10_i.png

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
I dont believe a single word of it.

MGAS v0.13 update and more...

Hi everyone!
I know all of you have been asking for updates, and trust me when I say that I do wish that I could give you all an update post that has a substantial amount of content in it. But sometimes progress is not so easily quantifiable or explained with words, and rather than spending what limited free time I can afford to think about what to type in an update post, I would rather spend that time working and completing what I can on the game.
I have said before in a previous post that I will not abandon the game without informing you guys first, so you all don't have to worry about me disappearing or giving up on the game silently. Also, there is no point in sending strings of expletives or death threats to my inbox since that will only earn you a ban from my account and would even discourage me from working on the game at times since it sours the mood.
But anyways, on a happier note, I want to thank those of you who have been patiently waiting for the update especially those who have been sending me encouraging messages and urging me to carry on. Even though I might not have the time to reply all of them, trust me when I say I do read them all and I truly appreciate each and every one of them! It's these messages that push me to continue developing the game even though I am truly finding it hard to find time to work on it these days.
So, about the update, previously I mentioned a bug that I found, that was mainly a result of having too many branches that resulted in a huge mess with regards to linking the correct flags and displaying the correct branch. It was also a result of insufficient planning since there are many flags that I did not create in earlier version that I needed in this update. So after trying to work around the problem, I decided to scrape some parts, re-render certain scenes and rewrite others. That, and a sudden workload boom at my job in August, was the reason for the longer-than-expected fix.
But now, I am happy to say that the wait is over! New renders, writing, coding and testing have been completed for v0.13, and I am currently building the files as I am writing this update. After that, I will upload the new versions and then release the beta for you all, so I hope you all are ready for it!
Lastly, the above pic is one of the images that did not make the cut for this update. Just for whetting your appetites!
Look forward the the update post next!
Cheers,
DW
View attachment 3014712
Thank you for sharing!

This guy has no decency. If the game was already finished then he would have released a new update, not write about it.

Last edited:

Aiorox

Oct 11, 2022
"Also, there is no point in sending strings of expletives or death threats to my inbox"

Really...God what it's wong with that world, people are crazy....:unsure::eek:

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
I have to admit, Im pleasantly surprised.

Show less
Hi everyone!
The beta latest version of My Wife's A Star has just been released to A-Listers! You can find the download links over .
This is the biggest update yet with over 300 rendered images spread across 5 scenes with multiple branches.
In this update, you will see the following scenes:
1. Scene in the office of Valerie and the MC with 2 other colleagues. This scene then breaks up into 4 other minor branches depending on the conditions.
2. Scene in the janitor room of Valerie with a colleague.
3. Scene at home of Valerie and another male character
4. Scene in the gym with another male character
Scenes 3 and 4 might appear after scene 2 according to what happens in the scene and also as a result of your previous choices.
5. The biggest scene so far in the update. The MC going on a yacht trip with 2 Honda, Darius and two other female characters. There are 3 variations of this scene involving 6 female characters. Which two you get in each scene will depend on the choices you made in the game.
So that is all for this update! I hope you all have fun finding the various scenes in the game! And as always, stay healthy and happy! Till the next update!
Cheers!
DW

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes