jeffqc

Jul 17, 2018
what i understood he needs support in doing renders ..thats why he needs the money to pa friends who help him with that.
Let's wait until he develops a new story before we talk about sponsorships, at the moment too many creators start milking it like crazy when it comes to plot-critical moments, including the developer of this game

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

aschefts6

Apr 5, 2021
How is it possible that he gave the "final" big update post about 0.13 on June 29th and it still hasn't been released yet?? :LOL:

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Yea plus, this update if we get it or not will probably be the last one sadly. :cry:
He posted a poll on patreon 17 hours ago, but no status on the update, unless its part of the locked text that i cant see. Says it was a busy month at work and he just got back from a 2 week "business trip".

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
My theory: He never intended to, but he didn't want people to stop paying PATREON either. That's why first write what other people want to read.
I don't want to be a doomer but this whole situation is giving me a strong feeling of Deja Vu. At least the dev posted a poll which is something I guess...

Reactions: Abroken15p

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Who cares about this dev really? He blocked my account on patreon because i was asking too many questions about the game release.. What a joke. I was paying him to have some images of the months? I dont think so. 8 months without a fucking update. This game is dead and this dev is such a liar and an opportunist.

I wish i could talk to one of his patron just to know what is happening but well fuck it. He hasn't worked on this game for months, that's for sure. He only gives us a few images per month to tempt us and to tell us "look at my images how beautiful and naughty they are"

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Who cares about this dev really? He blocked my account on patreon because i was asking too many questions about the game release.. What a joke. I was paying him to have some images of the months? I dont think so. 8 months without a fucking update. This game is dead and this dev is such a liar and an opportunist.

I wish i could talk to one of his patron just to know what is happening but well fuck it. He hasn't worked on this game for months, that's for sure. He only gives us a few images per month to tempt us and to tell us "look at my images how beautiful and naughty they are"
Easy,friend...~

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes