JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Sadly, it does look like this is it for the game. It was nice while it lasted and I hope we meet again in a game thread of a game much like this one.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Sadly, it does look like this is it for the game. It was nice while it lasted and I hope we meet again in a game thread of a game much like this one.
possible, the game has not been updated since december 2023, it's a shame because it's one of the most sexually arousal games out there

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've always liked this one from the start. I hope it does not get abandoned. It really, really needs a comprehensive WT. There are too many unknown conditions to trigger a specific event to unlock, or you can miss one entirely. It also seems that you can be locked out of a certain event chain quite easily. For example, from perusing the events in the RenPy remake it appears that there is no way to have complete family fun with the mom AND dad. It's either or currently. I thought it would be funny to have the dad breed Valerie and the MC breed his mom & sister. That would be hilarious and hot. I would not mind a sharing/swinging path if it excluded Randy, Darius, and Jamal. Thanks to no WT I completely missed the initial event with Alyssa to walk her home and catch her and her dad in the bathroom which locked me out of the party with Alyssa sans Valerie.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One question? Is it possible that DeviantWiz and XYS are the same person or do they work together?

Reactions: tu

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Well, given what the Unity peeps just announced, this game may very well be dead regardless of what the Dev does. I'm still reading about it and don't know enough to answer questions, but there is a thread started in the general discussion forum and of course one can do a Google search. Also, maybe some of the bigger Unity games such as Hail Diktator will post more. But for this one and Long Story Short, will be interesting to see what happens.

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
Well, given what the Unity peeps just announced, this game may very well be dead regardless of what the Dev does. I'm still reading about it and don't know enough to answer questions, but there is a thread started in the general discussion forum and of course one can do a Google search. Also, maybe some of the bigger Unity games such as Hail Diktator will post more. But for this one and Long Story Short, will be interesting to see what happens.
I think you need to have 200k $ sales / 200k installs so it doesn't affect small devs

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes