King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I had val go with MC to sponser dinner. What does she have to do to get the boat trip ? I had her give him the BJ...
I had val go with MC to sponser dinner. What does she have to do to get the boat trip ? I had her give him the BJ...
depending on your decisions. You have to choose Valeria to go with you on the boat trip when you are with the director and not let Darius decide. Then Val and Alyssa come along for the boat trip and things are going well :) Best scenes from the whole game so far

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I forgot lost all my saves in this version of the game and it's so slow, got to click loads of times to get anywhere, think I'll give it a miss now, which is a shame, I just don't have the patience.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
well I tried both routes cucked MC route and no-cucked MC route. Both leads to MC getting cucked on yacht. Seriously what was the point of using no-cucked route by dev if you are forcing player into combining them into cuck route?:(
Thanks for the info! I too am unable to find a no-cuck path through the yacht trip. WTF!??? No matter if you followed the swinging or the chad path, both could be done so far without cucking or NTR if you wanted to. Now it seems we are forced into the NTR path! This is something which pisses me off, it invalidates all the grind and decisions we did with that sucky pseudo-sandbox style. Is this a "fuck you all" by the Dev or what?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for the info! I too am unable to find a no-cuck path through the yacht trip. WTF!??? No matter if you followed the swinging or the chad path, both could be done so far without cucking or NTR if you wanted to. Now it seems we are forced into the NTR path! This is something which pisses me off, it invalidates all the grind and decisions we did with that sucky pseudo-sandbox style. Is this a "fuck you all" by the Dev or what?
Well I can appreciate one thing about this dev , he can piss of people without updates for months and with release of update he still manages to make many remain pissed off. :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
well I tried both routes cucked MC route and no-cucked MC route. Both leads to MC getting cucked on yacht. Seriously what was the point of using no-cucked route by dev if you are forcing player into combining them into cuck route?:(
Well it's a pity, it was great to have two distinctives routes maybe it's a bug , we will see.

Ginwizxy

Jun 4, 2017
I think you have to make the right choices at the sponsor's dinner. And then Jamal will let you make the choice whether to let Val go or have him choose. If you let him choose, he will choose either Linda/Paige or Mary/Pearlyn. He will only choose Linda/Paige if you have already decided to give him Linda earlier during his dinner with her. That means you have already been cucked anyways.

The yacht scene is unavoidable yes, and it forces you to bring 2 ladies along, but there is still the choice for the MC to bring Mary and Pearlyn instead as a 'default'. I guess to the dev, Mary/Pearlyn does not count as one of the main girls and thus not considered as 'cucked'?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I think you have to make the right choices at the sponsor's dinner. And then Jamal will let you make the choice whether to let Val go or have him choose. If you let him choose, he will choose either Linda/Paige or Mary/Pearlyn. He will only choose Linda/Paige if you have already decided to give him Linda earlier during his dinner with her. That means you have already been cucked anyways.

The yacht scene is unavoidable yes, and it forces you to bring 2 ladies along, but there is still the choice for the MC to bring Mary and Pearlyn instead as a 'default'. I guess to the dev, Mary/Pearlyn does not count as one of the main girls and thus not considered as 'cucked'?
1697675893786.png
Yes, there are only three routes of it and nothing can change it.
if you think family member are also yours, the only non-NTR one is Mary & Pearlyn, both of them isn't you girlfriend or lover.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
The ending is a bit strange and feels like a dig from DeviantMiz to all of his critics here.
Is it always the same ending on the yacht or do you have the opportunity to design it differently?
For me it was a flawless cuckold ending. The fat Japanese guy, the boatman and Darius fuck Alyssa and Val and the MC misses it.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The ending is a bit strange and feels like a dig from DeviantMiz to all of his critics here.
Is it always the same ending on the yacht or do you have the opportunity to design it differently?
For me it was a flawless cuckold ending. The fat Japanese guy, the boatman and Darius fuck Alyssa and Val and the MC misses it.
The process on the yacht can actually only be understood as a pure cuckold ending with Val and Alyssa, because everyone else is MC's employees or his mother and the sex process is also a little different.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Going to be honest here, the 0.13 Update feels like the dev shat it out in those 4 months that the updated was delayed.

It's not so much that it's short, lord knows the dev did his best to artificially prolong it with the pointless sandbox where you can't even do anything interestening (would it kill him to make a repeatable event with Randy in the Gym?), It's the lack of any real choices. Once the Yacht event starts, you are locked into whatever choice you previously made. You either get cucked with Valerie and Alyssa or with Your Mom and Sister, depending on a single choice. Another option is a non-cuck one with your co-workers but that is as far as any real choices go, and any real sense of this being a game, in this update.

One of the scenes is completely dependant on a choice from the 0.12 Update where you send Darius images. If you send him a swimsuit you literally get nothing, which also locks you out of another scene in the future, and if you send him naked images of Valerie you get a CHOICE to maybe do something. After which, if you choose to have Valerie fuck Darius, you get another choice which is the same - you either get literally nothing or another sex scene between MC's father and Val.

You are once again given an option to kick MC's dad out of the house but all it does is make the 4some scene between MC, Val, Quinn and his GF, less interesting, shorter and lack any choices. The whole update is so binary when it comes to it that it doesn't feel anything like what we got before.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes