nut001001

Jul 29, 2020
what? the gallery not included new update?, luckily i come to check in this comment section and found about scene of sister and mother

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Ii am supporting XYS on Patreon and he is working on new own content but will now integrate ths update in his RenPy Version too. He is usually very fast...so i think we can expect it in next week or so...

Hello everyone,
Hope you're all doing well. As for me, I'm good but just swamped with work.
This week, a new game update was released, version 0.13. I've started working on integrating this update into the Renpy version of the game. The update is quite substantial, which means there's a lot of work to be done on that front.
Furthermore, this update will also disrupt the content planned for our Additional Content (ADC), so there will be some modifications to the story in that regard.
The development of the additional content isn't on hold, but I'll be dedicating most of my time to integrating the new update into the Renpy version.
The next game update will be version 0.05, which won't include the changes from the "Game Enhanced" version that's still in development.
That's all for this week's report. Thanks to all of you for your support, and have a great weekend!
Xys

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
While there are a few people here who have figured out how to get most of the scenes, I can NOT figure out how to get the Darius/Val closet scene - short of tracking everything on a damn spread sheet, I am not certain how I to get this scene.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
This game needs gallery and not just cg unlocks but full gallery scenes with text. Too many variations and decisions in the past can lock scenes and this being in unity doesn't help. Hopefully ren'py version will have full gallery feature or someone will add it as a mod.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
While there are a few people here who have figured out how to get most of the scenes, I can NOT figure out how to get the Darius/Val closet scene - short of tracking everything on a damn spread sheet, I am not certain how I to get this scene.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
when darius sends MC nudes, you have to send him a nude of Val.

Reactions: SISIMEN

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Even for people into cuckolding I don't think it's well written either. Look back how MC allows Val to fuck Randy and then they talk about it, or with Alyssa's dad they would have talk about it as well.
Now it simply escalates to max level with MC opening his eyes watching Val fucking a random sea captain and creampie right in front of him while acts completely normal. And as usual after the scenes, no talk happened between the couple :LOL:.
The game has no chad path/sharing/swinging/cuckold anymore, it's pure hardcore corruption NTR. Darius for the win in this update, he can fuck Val in front of MC in the closet, if MC let Jamal invite his mom and his sister onto the yacht then Darius pretty much fucked every women related to MC now. But yea like someone said early that pretty sure Darius drugged him on yacht (maybe the girls as well).
Doesn't matter who you brought not a single woman on the yacht gives a shit about what MC thinks btw :whistle:. Pearlyn,Mary,mom,sis,wife,lover not a single one of them care about the MC, he's just a camera to show players at this point. Fantastic setup btw, it's really good for corruption NTR but at the same time pretty much killed off every other possible setup or routes that built up from before.
After that yacht update, mc should leave Val (who is probly pregnant now with Darius kid) and say
IMG_1141.gif
because if he marries that bbc cock sleeve then this is his future
IMG_1994.gif

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
This was my favorite game, so this update did not go the way I wanted. James gets completely fucked over and the player is helpless in preventing it. Where are the choices? You might as well just make this a visual novel. (Spoiler) Having James get drunk to the point of passing out when he was there to get a contract signed was out of character. James was always concerned with his job. Trusting Darius and Jamaal I knew was a mistake, they need to go down. It is time that James destroys the career of Darius and with the help of his friends takes Val and starts his own agency, bankrupting Jamaal and driving them to the ghetto. That is what this sex kitten desires most (well, maybe not most). And Badboll, I loved your comment, you stud.

sum_guy008

Aug 31, 2021
How do you get the "Peter and Val show off to each other" scene in the MC's shower? I got the Peter and Val changing room scene and Val's shower fantasy with Peter before that too

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes