Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
So what if it is a unity game instead of renpy. There is already Mac version, just not updated one..
I think people are mostly being unhelpful for whatever reasons make sense to them, but if it's Ren'py game, you don't need a Mac update. You just need a working Mac build and a PC update, at which point you can insert new content into the Mac build by replacing a folder. You can't do that in Unity, or at least I'm not aware that you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: nimsen

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
I think people are mostly being unhelpful for whatever reasons make sense to them, but if it's Ren'py game, you don't need a Mac update. You just need a working Mac build and a PC update, at which point you can insert new content into the Mac build by replacing a few folders. You can't do that in Unity, or at least I'm not aware that you can.
Yes for Ren'py, usually just replace the 'game' folder. Have tried unsuccessfully for Unity games.

Reactions: Segnbora

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
bizarre !!!! corruption = 120 yacht scene as seen.......corruption = 3 same yacht scene no variation or choices
The yacht scene had the same problem the party had but this time it's even worse. They are both too passive and have no agency. I want to see her enjoying different men, not whoring herself out only to bolster her career. She came off as a brain dead bimbo instead of a shrewd actress.

"Director Jamal told me to give him whatever he wants on this trip so that he can be happy!" What garbage is this?

She should have at least had a route were she only teases the guys (and makes them drunk) and another route where he allows them to participate or have their way with her.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The VN and sandboxing is nice, the story/events where great, but when you make different possible routes, where you go sharing path and then make an ending on a yacht being Hard NTR even your wife or your mom/sister is totaly in love with MC and only do things with him and sharing guys, then this is utterly crap, so I hope for next updates you keep in account the make different path endings and not make the hard NTR path be the only ending no matter what path ya take, I would been ok that for the share path you did lose the contract with the fat pig Honda and get thanks your acting a new contract where you meet a better looking rich guy and you have fun with his wife while he has fun with Val, I'm sorry but i was disappointed with the Ending being only 1 ending, I will wait till new updates and see how you handle it and then maybe will play both Hard NTR and replay Netorase/Share path if both have their own ending, also don't mind to see an Harem ending path where you make deal with a rich woman who attracted to Val and sponser the movie, but yea it up to you Dev to make those, else just make a kinetic hard NTR if don't like multiple endings.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Why I cant choose Val and Diego went to hot spring place last time , It's locked to choose
Depend probably on the path you are and how much obedience and corruption there is. On the sharing/harem path I was, I couldn't either probably due I didn't let her sleep around with other guys behind my back.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes