xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Depend probably on the path you are and how much obedience and corruption there is. On the sharing/harem path I was, I couldn't either probably due I didn't let her sleep around with other guys behind my back.
No I guess it is not that, I was on the same path, and could get to the Hotsprings, twice with diego, I look into the extras sort of WT to get the scenes the password is wwssdad

Reactions: Firaxius

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
As much as I play this game, I can't help but wonder where the Asian girl (Paige) came from in a family with European appearance?
Oh yeah, and what does the rape tag have to do with it? When the game not only doesn’t have it, but doesn’t even hint at something like that.

Last edited:

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
How do you get the Pearlyn and Mary option for yacht scene?
Play the game whith disabled NTR and active the guide from setings, keep the mc loved ones(wife and mother) safe from Jamal and his dickhead son Darius and the rest of ugly losers, and you will see the scene the whith the two sluts at the end(Pearlyn and Mary)

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The VN and sandboxing is nice, the story/events where great, but when you make different possible routes, where you go sharing path and then make an ending on a yacht being Hard NTR even your wife or your mom/sister is totaly in love with MC and only do things with him and sharing guys, then this is utterly crap, so I hope for next updates you keep in account the make different path endings and not make the hard NTR path be the only ending no matter what path ya take, I would been ok that for the share path you did lose the contract with the fat pig Honda and get thanks your acting a new contract where you meet a better looking rich guy and you have fun with his wife while he has fun with Val, I'm sorry but i was disappointed with the Ending being only 1 ending, I will wait till new updates and see how you handle it and then maybe will play both Hard NTR and replay Netorase/Share path if both have their own ending, also don't mind to see an Harem ending path where you make deal with a rich woman who attracted to Val and sponser the movie, but yea it up to you Dev to make those, else just make a kinetic hard NTR if don't like multiple endings.
notice to new players. This game has forced ntr in the latest version. You can choose who they are going to fuck, but they will fuck them in front of the mc without you being able to avoid
Yeah that end was absolute garbage, I say this as someone who generally loves sharing setups and liked first half of game. I only played the renpy version, don't want to suffer through the original's convoluted choices and conditions, but do your prior actions even matter for the yacht? Like if you've told Darius to fuck off every chance you've had, then does it default to Linda? Or Mary? It's so weird he didn't include a path where MC is an active participant on the yacht, that would have been consistent with all the other scenes, and was a frequently used formula, e.g.

At gym; possible routes are
1) Val cheating with Randy, mc peeping from afar*
2) Val fucking Randy with mc's permission right in front of him
3) Val fucking MC while Randy watches
4) Val fucking MC alone

At party, you had
1) Val fucking MC and no one else
2) Val/MC/Evon threesome
3) Orgy with everyone
4) Val fucking Darius alone with mc peeping
5) Orgy with everyone except MC, he ends up watching*

Point is these were well done and abundant with choice. The end yacht scene is the equivalent of the starred scenes above with zero alternative.

I'm curious, am I the only one here who enjoys the game but can't stand darius? I hate his personality, I hate his daz model - you can never see his expressions for shit because dev insists on making him blacker than midnight. He serves the role of the NTR antagonist, yet tries to be a "friend" which makes no sense. He just comes off as an unlikable douche who's protected by dev plot armor, like why would Alyssa be remotely interested at the end? I think the hyperfocus on him actively holds back game, I'd love to see more plot development on literally ANY of the other lines, Diego&Pearlyn, Gym and Randy, other advertisements/music video Anton, Linda and Paige stuff, Evon stuff, etc.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
I'm curious, am I the only one here who enjoys the game but can't stand darius? I hate his personality, I hate his daz model - you can never see his expressions for shit because dev insists on making him blacker than midnight. He serves the role of the NTR antagonist, yet tries to be a "friend" which makes no sense. He just comes off as an unlikable douche who's protected by dev plot armor, like why would Alyssa be remotely interested at the end? I think the hyperfocus on him actively holds back game, I'd love to see more plot development on literally ANY of the other lines, Diego&Pearlyn, Gym and Randy, other advertisements/music video Anton, Linda and Paige stuff, Evon stuff, etc.
darius sucks. no way anyone would share with him

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
what would have to happen for Val to get into the bathtub with the redhead's father?
I forget, I used to know it, but it's some weird combination between the first Alyssa visit and the second; like I think you lock the bedroom door, then peep on her afterwards, then during the second visit with Val, you pick the opposite of what you normall do in the bedroom (because that turns into foursome)

Reactions: bandyta80

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
As much as I play this game, I can't help but wonder where the Asian girl (Paige) came from in a family with European appearance?
Oh yeah, and what does the rape tag have to do with it? When the game not only doesn’t have it, but doesn’t even hint at something like that.
Maybe Paige is adopted.

Surian

May 5, 2018
I'm stuck when you take your fiance to the party when they play the dildo game when I have to choose who will make out with whom. It repeats it self

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
What the Fuckkk... I have played alpha route, in the party with Sponsor, Val remained loyal and didn't even allowed that old fuck to dance with her. Still, on yacht, she has to go and what are the conversations damn.. She can't even keep her stand and reluctantly get fucked by Sponser and Darius.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
What the Fuckkk... I have played alpha route, in the party with Sponsor, Val remained loyal and didn't even allowed that old fuck to dance with her. Still, on yacht, she has to go and what are the conversations damn.. She can't even keep her stand and reluctantly get fucked by Sponser and Darius.
I'm really wondering if this was sloppy work and the developer just wanted to finish it or if it was purely intentional to troll the critics.

Reactions: Futaglit

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You have to let the Boss decide, Val don't go to that party then

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
You have to let the Boss decide, Val don't go to that party then
Boss has decided that to send Val & Alyssa to party. The text was something like this "Sponsor wants to know Valerie better, so he asked for her to come". Yeah, during the party scene, she didn't took up any of her advances, so maybe due to grudge, that old fuck sponsor did that.

Make sure to share the path when you don't have to share Val and what's this deal with watching them from a distance, like WTF. for people on beta route, it's perfect. But for ones on ALpha route, they should atleast get the chance to cockblock those fuckers and have the harem for himself.

Reactions: Ursus4321
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes