xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Boss has decided that to send Val & Alyssa to party. The text was something like this "Sponsor wants to know Valerie better, so he asked for her to come". Yeah, during the party scene, she didn't took up any of her advances, so maybe due to grudge, that old fuck sponsor did that.

Make sure to share the path when you don't have to share Val and what's this deal with watching them from a distance, like WTF. for people on beta route, it's perfect. But for ones on ALpha route, they should atleast get the chance to cockblock those fuckers and have the harem for himself.
yes, now i understood what you meant, it is wicked, yes, because either you let the boss have a good time with your mother and sister (he sends them) or you need to share Val, so he sends Diegos wife and the Lady which gives you the contracts.
there is a RenPy port where somethings were corrected but I didn't get to play it

Reactions: Teststallion

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
yes, now i understood what you meant, it is wicked, yes, because either you let the boss have a good time with your mother and sister (he sends them) or you need to share Val, so he sends Diegos wife and the Lady which gives you the contracts.
there is a RenPy port where somethings were corrected but I didn't get to play it
Still if it's mom & sis of mc, he should man up atleast and go conquer them instead of standing like a beta fuck watching them from a distance.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Still if it's mom & sis of mc, he should man up atleast and go conquer them instead of standing like a beta fuck watching them from a distance.
Agreed, maybe the dev will bring an option to turn tables on Darius (he drugs you on the yacht) with the next update. who knows.
the game was never intended to be a straight "Alpha Harem game" more a polyamorous corruption game.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
stats - corruption, obedience and popularity. what kind of obedience and popularity does Valory need for her to give consent to others, like James and Diego's father?

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
What the Fuckkk... I have played alpha route, in the party with Sponsor, Val remained loyal and didn't even allowed that old fuck to dance with her. Still, on yacht, she has to go and what are the conversations damn.. She can't even keep her stand and reluctantly get fucked by Sponser and Darius.
I didn't let the boss sleep with his mother and sister, James fucked them himself. In a conversation with the boss, I told him to choose for himself and he chose two sluts from work.

Reactions: WoodyGB

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
I didn't let the boss sleep with his mother and sister, James fucked them himself. In a conversation with the boss, I told him to choose for himself and he chose two sluts from work.
Lucky you.. For me, that fat ass boss just told to take along Val & Alyssa, without any choice. Hope it gets rectified in non-beta version. Tbh, Val looks hot.. I would love to play multiple games which have her character.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
If only unlock the choice, it's easy.
Here you are.

*Update a more saveslot version (from 80 up to 150, 80 is not enough to me).
[P.S. I don't know how to add save pages, still study]
[Becareful, if you use it, you may need to wait my Assemby-CSharp when the next update of the game comes]
[or you can only see the top 80 slots]
Sorry dude but what file? and how to use it? this is Unity. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Here you go.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Lucky you.. For me, that fat ass boss just told to take along Val & Alyssa, without any choice. Hope it gets rectified in non-beta version. Tbh, Val looks hot.. I would love to play multiple games which have her character.
You have made a weakness somewhere - on your first visit to your mother - choose comfort - help your mother.. chat at lunch with your mother, etc. It's the same with Val. Plus score points, there should be some amount there. And you will have the opportunity to choose the boss of whores from work.

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
You have made a weakness somewhere - on your first visit to your mother - choose comfort - help your mother.. chat at lunch with your mother, etc. It's the same with Val. Plus score points, there should be some amount there. And you will have the opportunity to choose the boss of whores from work.
Yeah for the first visit to mother, i chose to go with val instead of her. and i was continuously banging that office chick.. so, that maybe the reason of less point with both of them.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Yeah for the first visit to mother, i chose to go with val instead of her. and i was continuously banging that office chick.. so, that maybe the reason of less point with both of them.
Well, you see. You didn't do the necessary actions yourself. Plus, it seems that popularity affects a little and obedience. There is no way to fully understand without whiskey)))

Panin

Nov 16, 2019
Seriously guys, why do we need these stupid locks anyway? I've completed the entire game twice and can't find a way to open these two. =( :cry::cry::cry:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Seriously guys, why do we need these stupid locks anyway? I've completed the entire game twice and can't find a way to open these two. =( :cry::cry::cry:
agreed, just annoying as F. I stopped playing this game awhile ago because of it. Was actually considering supporting this dev financially but its their game and if they want to have stupid mechanics they can but I won't support it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You have to enable Darius tell her that she should get closer to him the first time he sends you text msg, clearly NTR/Sharing option.

• Sad
Reactions: Panin

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
I have found that allowing Randy to train Val ... not intervene ...and watching them fuck in the shower ...THEN ... in the evening , NOT MENTIONING that you saw anything ... opens up the option for Val to make her own decisions when the M.C. is NOT present in the scene.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have found that allowing Randy to train Val ... not intervene ...and watching them fuck in the shower ...THEN ... in the evening , NOT MENTIONING that you saw anything ... opens up the option for Val to make her own decisions when the M.C. is NOT present in the scene.
Yep, the post gym flow affects many future scenes - like how to get those ?????? options when peter visits for the first time.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yep, the post gym flow affects many future scenes - like how to get those ?????? options when peter visits for the first time.
To enable those, you need to choose go back to the shower, and stay in the shower, when you visit your Mom and Peter with Val on a weekend.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To enable those, you need to choose go back to the shower, and stay in the shower, when you visit your Mom and Peter with Val on a weekend.
I'm pretty sure it still affects the flow though with the "leave the lights on" when MC chooses to go to parents place.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes