Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
I have tried to keep Linda safe from Jamal , but after a car ride the fat fuck is bangin Linda with some lame ass made up bullshit, and to put the cherry on top, Paige is also joining to the party....WTF ??? Can i prevent this or the dev is screwing us over whith this shit?

Last edited:

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I have tried to keep Linda safe from Jamal , but after a car ride the fat fuck is bangin Linda with some lame ass made up bullshit, and to put the cherry on top, Paige is also joining to the party....WTF ??? Can i prevent this or the dev is screwing us over whith this shit?
On day 32 MC go home with Val, when Linda has shower with Val, choose go in.

Reactions: Leox1x

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
So most of the "cheating" options are locked behind the husband enjoying getting cucked?
As far as I can tell YES ....
The let Randy at the gym train , fuck Val & MC then has to watch ...together with ..later that evening MC does not say that he saw this ...opens ALL Val's options / choices... i.e. those options / choices that do not require or have the MC's presence for input in the choice making.

So after this point you are ( in some scenes ) really playing as Val rather than MC.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The dev gave up completely during the party event. After that the game went to shit.
Now it's just throw in a badly implemented scene and call it an update.
This is one of those games that had potential, but the dev lost passion, doesn't have the skills to utilize the unity engine well so the game doesn't give you scenes properly. There isn't enough direction. It's obviously not being worked on enough for whatever reason.
Like the randy scenes, sometimes they happen sometimes they don't. There is probably a hidden trigger that doesn't make sense. I guess.
The jobs you send Val on don't trigger anymore, they show up in the calendar but when they should happen they just don't.
It's easy to tell when a dev has lost their passion for a their game and this game for sure is no longer being worked on as a passion project.
All the bugs and the story issues, dev probably worked themselves in to a corner and don't wanna deal with it.
Which often happens when a dev listens to people and creates something they themselves don't like. Listening to feedback is good, but creating something you don't like yourself is a death sentence for almost every game on here where devs listen to patreons and do what they want instead of what the dev wants themselves.
DmD being a prime example of a game that was gonna do a whole lot of things, but ended up as a harem game with lots of lesbian undertones and everything else that was "promised" was just removed or ignored and the game got incredibly boring.
They had too many cooks in the kitchen and the game suffered as a result.
This game is the same. Now it's just watered down cuck NTR that has no worth because the writing is bad.
The only thing that can fix this game is probably time and lots of updates. Which at the pace dev is going will be maybe 2035?
this is why i play the "renpy" version of this game, so much better than this, now its only 1 update behnd this one, heres the link (31) VN - Ren'Py - My Wife's a Star Unofficial Renpy Version [v0.04.1] [Xys_official] | F95zone

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Is Val married or engaged?, because Darius says married lips, then fiancé in the Storage scene, what is she now?:unsure:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think look back a few post is not so difficult..
Unity - My Wife's a Star [v0.13 Beta] [DeviantWiz] | F95zone
you can choose Mary & Pearlyn....
The thing with the yacht event is not that we can get Mary&Pearlyn going instead of persons closer to you, but the whole vibe. It is a hardcoded full NTR event out of nowhere in a game with up to now several different paths. A terrible design decision, maybe the Dev is listening too much to some patrons, this event has nothing to search in any chad or sharing/swinging path!

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
The thing with the yacht event is not that we can get Mary&Pearlyn going instead of persons closer to you, but the whole vibe. It is a hardcoded full NTR event out of nowhere in a game with up to now several different paths. A terrible design decision, maybe the Dev is listening too much to some patrons, this event has nothing to search in any chad or sharing/swinging path!
Even for people into cuckolding I don't think it's well written either. Look back how MC allows Val to fuck Randy and then they talk about it, or with Alyssa's dad they would have talk about it as well.
Now it simply escalates to max level with MC opening his eyes watching Val fucking a random sea captain and creampie right in front of him while acts completely normal. And as usual after the scenes, no talk happened between the couple :LOL:.
The game has no chad path/sharing/swinging/cuckold anymore, it's pure hardcore corruption NTR. Darius for the win in this update, he can fuck Val in front of MC in the closet, if MC let Jamal invite his mom and his sister onto the yacht then Darius pretty much fucked every women related to MC now. But yea like someone said early that pretty sure Darius drugged him on yacht (maybe the girls as well).
Doesn't matter who you brought not a single woman on the yacht gives a shit about what MC thinks btw :whistle:. Pearlyn,Mary,mom,sis,wife,lover not a single one of them care about the MC, he's just a camera to show players at this point. Fantastic setup btw, it's really good for corruption NTR but at the same time pretty much killed off every other possible setup or routes that built up from before.

Last edited:

Captain Hands

Jul 24, 2017
I'm sorry if I missed the post, but I was trying to get all the Linda scenes. The Val/mom shower scene was locked for me. the MC couldn't join. What am I missing?

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes