WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Not saying that I do or do not like him I just do not like being spoken for and I am sure others don't either.
He did speak for himself, just as you have the right to speak for yourself, which you just did. He didn't do anything wrong by stating his opinion.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
He did speak for himself, just as you have the right to speak for yourself, which you just did. He didn't do anything wrong by stating his opinion.
uhhh would you all is speaking for everyone especially when he then says of course. That is clear as day. He asks all meaning everyone if they would like something then answers that with of course meaning that everyone would like something. Please use your brain.

Reactions: Ursus4321

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
uhhh would you all is speaking for everyone especially when he then says of course. That is clear as day. He asks all meaning everyone if they would like something then answers that with of course meaning that everyone would like something. Please use your brain.
If one goes to the original post by Rickster they will find the following: "?" That question mark, in the English language, represents a solicitation. The poster is asking for an opinion and he/she has sent it to "all" the people on this forum, not an individual. An individual solicitation would be constructed as this: Would you, TheUberstuff, like to see Diego and mommy getting it on? But, no, that's not the way he posted the query. He posted it to everyone or "you all". So, in fact, your problem lies in two areas: 1) lack of familiarity with the English language; 2) misinterpretation of the OP. Anyone on this forum has freedom to answer as they wish for themselves. If, misterday had stated, "we all want that", then he would be attempting to speak for everyone. But he didn't...so sorry, his reply is perfectly acceptable.

And just for the record...I would be ok with that scene, Rickster82 , but would prefer Randy doing the deed. :cool:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
If one goes to the original post by Rickster they will find the following: "?" That question mark, in the English language, represents a solicitation. The poster is asking for an opinion and he/she has sent it to "all" the people on this forum, not an individual. An individual solicitation would be constructed as this: Would you, TheUberstuff, like to see Diego and mommy getting it on? But, no, that's not the way he posted the query. He posted it to everyone or "you all". So, in fact, your problem lies in two areas: 1) lack of familiarity with the English language; 2) misinterpretation of the OP. Anyone on this forum has freedom to answer as they wish for themselves. If, misterday had stated, "we all want that", then he would be attempting to speak for everyone. But he didn't...so sorry, his reply is perfectly acceptable.

And just for the record...I would be ok with that scene, Rickster82 , but would prefer Randy doing the deed. :cool:
Yes he did use a question mark when asking the question but when he answered his own question he did not. If he would have simply asked the question without answering it that would have been fine but he answered it with of course, meaning that of course everyone would want to see that. Now had he answered the question with of course? that would have been ok as well because he is once again asking a question and not making a statement. Who has the problem with the English language?

Reactions: Ursus4321

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

I could need your help.
I would rather play a cheating story than this cuckold story over and over again.
Is there a possibility that Val could cheat on the MC with Darius without his knowledge (for example if you don't send him photos of Val)?
Or will the Darius story end completely then?
This question may have already been answered here, but my English is too bad to read everything here. :(

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I could need your help.
I would rather play a cheating story than this cuckold story over and over again.
Is there a possibility that Val could cheat on the MC with Darius without his knowledge (for example if you don't send him photos of Val)?
Or will the Darius story end completely?
This question may have already been answered here, but my English is too bad to read everything here. :(
No, there isn't either you avoid that Val falls in to the arms of Darius and other Contenders or you go into this cuckold scenario.
at least at the moment as far as I know.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Well, it isn’t really cuck as he didn’t endorse her behavior. At least in my play through he was more a voyeur. Shocked, but didn’t do anything to stop it. So, guess a matter of perception. In certain play throughs he is completely unaware of her and his father or best friend.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Well, it isn’t really cuck as he didn’t endorse her behavior. At least in my play through he was more a voyeur. Shocked, but didn’t do anything to stop it. So, guess a matter of perception. In certain play throughs he is completely unaware of her and his father or best friend.
Either way, it does seem that no matter which choices you make, the game has been trending away from a situation where she and the MC both get to enjoy and open relationship and have sex with other people towards one where he's just watching or otherwise on the outside and not getting any. While the latest scenes have been hot, my strong preference is for a sharing/swinging experience, not a pure NTR one. Games that feature content where the guy has as much fun as the wife in the open relationship are freaking rare, sadly.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Either way, it does seem that no matter which choices you make, the game has been trending away from a situation where she and the MC both get to enjoy and open relationship and have sex with other people towards one where he's just watching or otherwise on the outside and not getting any. While the latest scenes have been hot, my strong preference is for a sharing/swinging experience, not a pure NTR one. Games that feature content where the guy has as much fun as the wife in the open relationship are freaking rare, sadly.
Still hoping that that swinging path gets implemented with the next Update of the main game, sadly I don't know how the Update schedule of the Autor is.

Reactions: Logan1377

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And indeed, it very much did start out closer to what you're describing - early on Val has her hijinx with darius, or shuts him down, then randy, and meanwhile MC can be messing around with Alyssa along with shenanigans with his family.

The point where it starts feeling more like "adventerous couple" is when the dad moves in, then at the current endgame conclusion it goes totally off the rails into "bull bunny cuck" land regardless of previous choices.
Still hoping that that swinging path gets implemented with the next Update of the main game, sadly I don't know how the Update schedule of the Autor is.
Totally, some of my fav scenes were the foursomes like mc-val-alyssa-dad or when you invite the coworkers over to the pool.

I dont just hate darius because I dislike IR sharing games; whenever he enters a scene the swinging probability plummets. (actually the latter probably contributes to the former :unsure: ). If darius had a girlfriend and they set up some party night where val and mc both got wild I'd be all for it.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes