Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
And indeed, it very much did start out closer to what you're describing - early on Val has her hijinx with darius, or shuts him down, then randy, and meanwhile MC can be messing around with Alyssa along with shenanigans with his family.

The point where it starts feeling more like "adventerous couple" is when the dad moves in, then at the current endgame conclusion it goes totally off the rails into "bull bunny cuck" land regardless of previous choices.

Totally, some of my fav scenes were the foursomes like mc-val-alyssa-dad or when you invite the coworkers over to the pool.

I dont just hate darius because I dislike IR sharing games; whenever he enters a scene the swinging probability plummets. (actually the latter probably contributes to the former :unsure: ). If darius had a girlfriend and they set up some party night where val and mc both got wild I'd be all for it.
I'm with you totally. I'd love to swap and have a group scene with Darius and his GF, if she existed. Absolutely! Sharing, swapping, messy, sweaty, cum covered sex is fantastic, so long as everyone is on board. Its the stealing and especially the shaming that I'm not into. Cheating can be sexy if done right, but I never want the MC to feel like a loser or get hurt.

And I gave up on The Adventerous Couple when it really turned in that direction too, and haven't gone back. I don't just want to watch the cuck experience, even if he's signing off on all of it. I want the MC in on the action with the wife/gf, or otherwise getting it on with someone else while she's out there getting fucked by another man.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

I could need your help.
I would rather play a cheating story than this cuckold story over and over again.
Is there a possibility that Val could cheat on the MC with Darius without his knowledge (for example if you don't send him photos of Val)?
Or will the Darius story end completely then?
This question may have already been answered here, but my English is too bad to read everything here. :(
try " a couples duet ".... it has both paths

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I'm with you totally. I'd love to swap and have a group scene with Darius and his GF, if she existed. Absolutely! Sharing, swapping, messy, sweaty, cum covered sex is fantastic, so long as everyone is on board. Its the stealing and especially the shaming that I'm not into. Cheating can be sexy if done right, but I never want the MC to feel like a loser or get hurt.

And I gave up on The Adventerous Couple when it really turned in that direction too, and haven't gone back. I don't just want to watch the cuck experience, even if he's signing off on all of it. I want the MC in on the action with the wife/gf, or otherwise getting it on with someone else while she's out there getting fucked by another man.
Try “A life worth living” it’s a swinger game so lots of sex in front of your wife but you can also cheat on her, and if she finds out she cheats on you, but if your faithful she will be too and new update comes out this month, also checkout “exciting games”

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Try “A life worth living” it’s a swinger game so lots of sex in front of your wife but you can also cheat on her, and if she finds out she cheats on you, but if your faithful she will be too and new update comes out this month, also checkout “exciting games”
look at " A couples duet and Pineapple Express "

• Love
Reactions: BelloFiore

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
look at " A couples duet and Pineapple Express "
Not sure if couples duet fits the "I don't just want to watch the cuck experience, even if he's signing off on all of it. I want the MC in on the action with the wife/gf, or otherwise getting it on with someone else while she's out there getting fucked by another man." part of his post :ROFLMAO:

Other 3 I very much agree with though - since PE he can get Jasmine, and ALWL he has Zoe and others.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Does a new version 0.14 make sense, especially when the end scene of 0.13 took place with Valerie and Alyssa? It seemed like the MC left his wife after that, or at least that's how it seemed.
It certainly seemed like it was taking a toll on him. My hope would be that it inspires him to go back and fuck some of the other women like a boss.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It certainly seemed like it was taking a toll on him. My hope would be that it inspires him to go back and fuck some of the other women like a boss.
Some members already told you games you could try where sharing/swinging is better done than here, with version 0.13 and it´s forced cuckolding/cheating an absolute low. I want to name two further: "Sharing is caring" and "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited". Both have sharing/swinging paths done right.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Some members already told you games you could try where sharing/swinging is better done than here, with version 0.13 and it´s forced cuckolding/cheating an absolute low. I want to name two further: "Sharing is caring" and "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited". Both have sharing/swinging paths done right.
I appreciate that. I checked out Sharing is Caring early on and didn't love it, but its been a while and I could see what more content has brought. I was actually unaware that Wifey's Dilema had a sharing route. It looked to me to be a cheating game, so I'll have to look it up.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I appreciate that. I checked out Sharing is Caring early on and didn't love it, but its been a while and I could see what more content has brought. I was actually unaware that Wifey's Dilema had a sharing route. It looked to me to be a cheating game, so I'll have to look it up.
WDR has 3 major routes with a lot of subpaths, full couply romance, sharing/swinging and full NTR. You can get NTR stuff easily (the Dev is a NTR developer), but there are also welldone, wholesome romance and sharing/swinging paths to find.
Sharing is caring has quite a bit of content put in since it´s early versions, might now fit your taste.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
WDR has 3 major routes with a lot of subpaths, full couply romance, sharing/swinging and full NTR. You can get NTR stuff easily (the Dev is a NTR developer), but there are also welldone, wholesome romance and sharing/swinging paths to find.
Sharing is caring has quite a bit of content put in since it´s early versions, might now fit your taste.
I'd be all in on those if it weren't for the LIs and graphics (particularly in SiC) being lackluster. But both have swinging/group sex gameplay leaps ahead of this.

Now if only a game would come out that had the graphics of say 'because I love her' with the mechanical flow style of WDR, shut up and take my money.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I again thank you for that. I remember that one of my hold ups with Sharing is caring is that the graphical choice made a lot of the characters look very young. Younger than they really should given the story. Not that I don't like games using that engine, because there are a few that are really favorites, but that was a barrier with that one. I'll still check it out again.

As for the other, I'm never really looking for wholesome or romantic. Just consensual, hot and sexy where everyone is on board and no one is getting hurt or shamed. I've got zero problem with the female characters having sex with as many guys as they like, so long as the MC is involved and getting his share of action.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'd be all in on those if it weren't for the LIs and graphics (particularly in SiC) being lackluster. But both have swinging/group sex gameplay leaps ahead of this.
Yes, esp. Koikatsu graphics are an aquired taste, you like them or you don´t, there is few between these poles. As for their sharing/swinging paths fully agreed, both games are miles ahead of what MWAS turns into.

Now if only a game would come out that had the graphics of say 'because I love her' with the mechanical flow style of WDR, shut up and take my money.
That would be an insta-hit for all sharing/swinging fans.:)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Yes, esp. Koikatsu graphics are an aquired taste, you like them or you don´t, there is few between these poles. As for their sharing/swinging paths fully agreed, both games are miles ahead of what MWAS turns into.

That would be an insta-hit for all sharing/swinging fans.:)
It feels like recently, a few developers have figured out how to make Koikatsu games with male characters that well, look like men. From what I understood, one of the drawbacks before was that the system was designed mostly, or even entirely, with female characters in mind, so devs had to use those models and adjust them to be small men instead. But I've played a couple recently where the men are much bigger and muscular, and that goes a long way, personally. Its still cartoonish, but its cool if done properly. And some devs are able to give the female characters enough detail and character that they don't all look so young and innocent.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I again thank you for that. I remember that one of my hold ups with Sharing is caring is that the graphical choice made a lot of the characters look very young. Younger than they really should given the story. Not that I don't like games using that engine, because there are a few that are really favorites, but that was a barrier with that one. I'll still check it out again.

As for the other, I'm never really looking for wholesome or romantic. Just consensual, hot and sexy where everyone is on board and no one is getting hurt or shamed. I've got zero problem with the female characters having sex with as many guys as they like, so long as the MC is involved and getting his share of action.
Glad to be of help! I see your point on Koikatsu graphics in SiC, that can be a problem.

As for for your preferences concerning sharing/swinging, you will find it in both games! They have sharing paths way, way better than in MWAS. A tip for WDR, on your first run when the choice pops up take the stat boosts, not the snoop skill. You can get extra scenes with the snoop skill, but taking it can lead to easier, quicker NTR. The snoop skill has to be used very carefully and selectivly if you want to keep away from cucking/NTR. So for the first playthroughs (you will not see all on just one run) the stat boost makes romance and consensual hot sharing/swinging easier.
As Pr0GamerJohnny mentioned in his post, WDR´s mechanics are good, you have quite a bit of choices and events to do, which can develop quite differently. For example, even your wife´s workplace has major consequences on what will happen.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Glad to be of help! I see your point on Koikatsu graphics in SiC, that can be a problem.

As for for your preferences concerning sharing/swinging, you will find it in both games! They have sharing paths way, way better than in MWAS. A tip for WDR, on your first run when the choice pops up take the stat boosts, not the snoop skill. You can get extra scenes with the snoop skill, but taking it can lead to easier, quicker NTR. The snoop skill has to be used very carefully and selectivly if you want to keep away from cucking/NTR. So for the first playthroughs (you will not see all on just one run) the stat boost makes romance and consensual hot sharing/swinging easier.
OK cool, thank you.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes