cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can someone help, i can't remember what i need to do for Val to get fucked by Diego and Darius during the spin the dildo game

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
And when does the anal scene with Val happen? I'm currently on day 17. And do I need to do something specific for it to happen?

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Nevermind I got it, and to be honest I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping for a first anal not her doing a DP straight away

Reactions: pjaway

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
At first I thought the same, but once you tinker with it a bit, it's not so bad. You can export a copy(s) if you want to play multiple routes. It's also easy to change scores/values if you wish to trigger certain events. If you (or anyone) needs help with that I'll be happy to help.
was planning to get the pool scene with peter and val, but before that val's corruption option when peter was taking a shower was locked out. I made a save after that hoping I could tinker with the registry a bit and possibly change that to true or something in the Flags section (at least i think it is there) but idk which one is it

edit: NVM I found it in the FLAGS and it was labeled: PSVE

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Normally unofficial remake have the same content - I mean there is nothing new from the 'official' game. Correct?
Currently not but Dev of RenPy Version will release from now on with next Update also his own new content because the Unity Dev is very slowley with updates. RenPy version now ist equal in story like the Unity version but RenPy Dev will also add animations and new content.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

This month's image is ready! Here is Diego, getting his best friend's mom to have a little bit of fun together, right in front of him!

Would you all like to see a similar scene in the game between the two of them?

Hope you guys like it!

Cheers!
DW

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Man that's cold. This guy his clearly ripping the artist work and paywalling on patreon.:(
No it's not, he clearly asked the Dev DeviantWiz for his permission, which the Dev gave his blessing and said go ahead.!.so what is the next question ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abroken15p

misterday

Apr 27, 2017

This month's image is ready! Here is Diego, getting his best friend's mom to have a little bit of fun together, right in front of him!

Would you all like to see a similar scene in the game between the two of them?

Hope you guys like it!

Cheers!
DW
Would you all like to see a similar scene in the game between the two of them? OF COURSE!!

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes