Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The 29th was the last update on patreon? Dead or Alive I'd assume we will see something soon. :unsure:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think that before the last update there was the same situation like we have now.

It's just the way many of these games and some developers share.. The amount of AVN developers you can trust their word now is thin, most of them just seem like bullshitters to me. :rolleyes:

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017

After a long wait, the beta version of v0.6 is finally ready for you guys!
It has been a trying period for me these few months. There were so many things happening IRL that I was very close to giving up on the game. But eventually, I saw that many of you still loved the game and were still waiting patiently for the new update so I persevered on and finally got close to finishing this release.
There are a few more things that need to be completed for the final release though, but I feel that this current version is enough for a Beta release so as not to keep you all waiting any further.
This update consists mainly of Alyssa's route at the party. There are a total of 7 different endings that can be reached depending on your choices at the party. 3 of those scenes are yet to be completely placed in the game yet as I decided to make some last-minute changes to them while I was play-testing the game yesterday. The story in the original scenes was moving so fast I realised it did not make much sense for them to be happening at this point in the story. Therefore, I made the decision to change them and leave the original plots for a later update. I already have the renders for these newly edited scenes almost done and they will be added in the final release of v0.6 along with the scenes in the CG page.
So without any further ado, here are the links for the game!

I hope you guys enjoy this release!

Cheers!

DW

Really within 42 hours.

**4 ending about Val.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well that is some good news at least you can relax a little now guys at least you know it's on its way :p

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes