ijen

Jan 18, 2018
I am really only interested in Val content, so in that regard this update fell flat, because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree man, the authors don't understand this point. Ntr works with your opponent being superior, same class or same class but infamous reputed. But, when your better halves just goes more beggers homeless or hobo that's just disgustiong degradation. I'm better of without those types of trash females, who are simply not on my league. If i were a female, i would never get involved with someone who lives in the dustbin or lives in poop no matter how much bigger dick he has or how much good his skills are. I know this is fiction but there still bottom lines called common sense not to mention author needs to use common sense like std,aids or other sexual virus or bacteria involved with people with poor hygiene

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn it's just as well I made a save at who to invite nice to get some Alyssa content although it feels like it's been the longest party there ever was :p

Reactions: Tiasung

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
This is an enjoyable game. I agree that the NTR had less impact from strangers. Not as jealousy inspiring. It felt somewhat out-of-place. I would have preferred if it would have been with someone the MC might perceive as a romantic threat. I guess she should could have ran into the old guy at work she admired.

I enjoyed the foursome scene. I like the idea that MC now owes Valerie for such a great favor.

It also looks like MC might get into trouble on the go to Alyssa's house route as well.

Looking forward to seeing how things develop.

Last edited:

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
I had the ending with diego and the balck guy fucking mt wife at the aprty drunk haha
Keep trying guys

Panin

Nov 16, 2019
so whats new here on 0.6
i finish the party and that is the end of version ...
You have to go back to the choice of bringing Val or alyssa to the party and choose alyssa. only that route has the additional content. Even Val content.

Reactions: Tiasung

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
If you were expecting the continuation/aftermath of the val routes from the party, this update is not for you. This update is about alyssa with some val stuff

goldbazza

Jul 20, 2017
Tried downloading twice from different sources, when i load up the game none of the menu buttons work, anyone else had this?

Panin

Nov 16, 2019
If you were expecting the continuation/aftermath of the val routes from the party, this update is not for you. This update is about alyssa with some val stuff
Yes. But the update for me I have to wait probably about another year. Because you never know what will happen to the creator of the game.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Loved the Scenes with Valerie in the Park and having Sex with the Smoking Guy, the Only thing that I didn't like was that it showed everything from afar, and you wasnt able to see shit.....now that was disappointing.....
otherwise a Good update so lets see what comes up in version 0.7 in a couple of Months.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes