vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
I agree man, the authors don't understand this point. Ntr works with your opponent being superior, same class or same class but infamous reputed. But, when your better halves just goes more beggers homeless or hobo that's just disgustiong degradation. I'm better of without those types of trash females, who are simply not on my league. If i were a female, i would never get involved with someone who lives in the dustbin or lives in poop no matter how much bigger dick he has or how much good his skills are. I know this is fiction but there still bottom lines called common sense not to mention author needs to use common sense like std,aids or other sexual virus or bacteria involved with people with poor hygiene
Yes,NTR doesn't mean fuck with dirty man...
That's horrible ,i can't feel excited from this。so disgusting.

Reactions: T800 and 01lewd01

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
This game is still damn good, when it finally appears...to Little Val content though.
But the car ride was hot...

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Funny, stats' system technically still doesn't affect plot anyhow, just the rut you choose do. Even with -12 corruption (in completely legal way) and without getting drunk, heroes are still free as if they were most "corrupted" in the district (conditionally of course).

As for update itself, then if Val was own story party heroine, then in new branch there are no pronounced significant moments for “new” girl, and focus mostly isn't on party, but on what happened after (it’s not clear how and why MC tried to protect/scare new companion/friends in scene with return from kitchen, given that we actually have no influence on events of party which not related to MC, since it always passes as a whole and ends equally).

I’m afraid that the creators of 3D comics would work many times faster, easier and more efficiently with more events and situations (naturally, there will be no branches and gameplay, but even here they’re not very “branchy” and “gameplay”-y). Also, as I understand, possible incest branch (which squeamish a little at beginning of the game) was mostly for corruption and separate Val actions and still won't have any power in the sequels...

I'd not want to end in such sufficiently critical manner, but, I think, author would have to forgive me and agree that, on one hand, update is very untenable, but on the other hand, relevant criticism must be appropriated and understood that it's not from evil, but from good intentions, doesn't try to demoralize or "kill" author, only to him a little ;)

ps. You people offered quite interesting branches up there (I saw in one of projects when fans, disappointed in ending, took and created out-of-game comics on invented by them branches, which turned out to be much more content in the end than in game itself and without enrageing disproportionate stats'grind and stupid mini games):)

Reactions: T800 and vergil414

frock

Oct 29, 2019
Can anyone say where the saves are found from earlier versions? I have looked in theAppData subfolders (locallow, low, roaming) with no luck.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The saves are unreachable without a great deal of effort.
Eh, it's Unity. They're going to be in the registry. Just use regedit and go to current_user -> software -> then for the game, probably under either "Default Company" or the author's name, and you're there. Not much effort at all. Whether the save data is presented there in a meaningful way that's easy for someone to modify at a glance may be a different story.

Reactions: T800

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
i just came because of the rape tag but i cant find any. am i missing something herE?
When Val drinks a lot at the party she gets fucked by Darius/Diego on the bed while being unconscious/asleep. Since unresponsive people cannot consent, it's rape. Probably not the kind of rape you were hoping for but it is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes