Dsandr

May 12, 2018
So far so good... I especially like the author’s sense of proportion - each picture shows progress in story. There are no pseudo-aesthetic trash and graphics for the sake of graphics in game.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Not at the party, no. However she does have a threesome with Val and MC, and afoursome with Val, MC and Evon.
Alyssa also doesnt have any NTR content at the party. (yet? dunno)

There's a good amount of new scenes with this update, and they are well rendered as usual. But...in terms of story there's like zero progression just like the last update.
At this point it feels like they might as well rename the game to ''The party'' as like 90% of the scenes and best renders are party related now.

Also, its funny that both Alyssa and Val look much worse then Evon and Pearlyn. Kind of makes the netorare pointless since the netori is much better!

Reactions: Panin

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
i just came because of the rape tag but i cant find any. am i missing something herE?
Its a relevant tag. The story progress got raped.

Rape is party with wife and you drink to excess.
Not an appropriate use for the tag, as she's shown as conscious and not forced against her will. Lack of consent and forced are 2 different things, and without it being forced its not rape~ If people still tag it, then someone looking for that tag's content will just be disappointed.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Lack of consent and forced are 2 different things, and without it being forced its not rape~ If people still tag it, then someone looking for that tag's content will just be disappointed.
Sex without agency is rape. There is no way around it. At leas that's how it's defined in the western hemisphere.

I mean if I were to penetrate you really softly while you're asleep or drunk, would you say that the lack of force I used was basically the green light to gape your bunghole? I don't think so.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Its a relevant tag. The story progress got raped.

Not an appropriate use for the tag, as she's shown as conscious and not forced against her will. Lack of consent and forced are 2 different things, and without it being forced its not rape~ If people still tag it, then someone looking for that tag's content will just be disappointed.
You may not have gotten the unconscious scene. Both MC and Val are raped if you drink to blackout. Evon even states "Sorry I did not get your consent before sucking cock" Narrator even states that Val is unconscious when Darius & Diego bang her. Keep playing maybe you'll trigger it.

rape definition
unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception
Screenshot 2019-11-18 13.32.21.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legal disclaimer:
I am in no way advocating rape nor Kink Shaming, since this is a work of fiction. It's actually one of the few good rape scenes in all the games out there since your both raped. I'm cool with it. It is an appropriate tag

Last edited:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I hate when the beautiful wife cheats on MC with some ugly homeless guy or something. I'm a fan of NTR and cheating, but that's just a huge turn-off for me. It makes way more sense, and more appealing, for her to be seduced by someone who has authority and looks. And honestly, I think most of us are playing this game for Val content, so this update was a huge let-down for me

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
You may not have gotten the unconscious scene. Both MC and Val are raped if you drink to blackout. Evon even states "Sorry I did not get your consent before sucking cock" Narrator even states that Val is unconscious when Darius & Diego bang her. Keep playing maybe you'll trigger it.

rape definition
unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception
View attachment 464335

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legal disclaimer:
I am in no way advocating rape nor Kink Shaming, since this is a work of fiction. It's actually one of the few good rape scenes in all the games out there since your both raped. I'm cool with it. It is an appropriate tag
No, I did get all the endings. MC responds like that because he didnt want it. (you know, despite setting the situation up himself since you have to choose all the wrong choices to even make it happen) And even then that only happens if you choose the choice during the actual scene, otherwise he's still okay with it.
In case of the wife she's clearly not exactly opposed to it either.
Legal disclaimer:
It's not an appriopriate tag given the context. And while its indeed a good scene, its not a good rape scene. And uhhhh, not exactly sure if that qualities as rape on the MC's part. Even if you wanted to be technical, that would handjob would be assault, not rape.

That's also the lawful defination you quoted, and in the law they handle things differently. (since theres a need for definations being 'absolute' in the law) These tags are ment to tag for types of content. Even if you make the choice to deny consent at the end of the scene, in the case of the wife its still not rape as far as content goes.

Remember the scenario of the party: people are fucking with everyone already, and noone is shown as being unwilling to have sex with any particular person there. Even the ''ntr black dude'' isn't going to force anyone. (tho its not like he has to either)

I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I hate when the beautiful wife cheats on MC with some ugly homeless guy or something. I'm a fan of NTR and cheating, but that's just a huge turn-off for me. It makes way more sense, and more appealing, for her to be seduced by someone who has authority and looks. And honestly, I think most of us are playing this game for Val content, so this update was a huge let-down for me
Val isnt nearly as good looking as Evon or Pearlyn are. Or as interesting. I'm not to sure most people are in it for Val anymore, atleast since the party stuff happend. I went into this game for the ntr, but I have to say I dont really care if she gets ntred anymore.

Reactions: Jentle and greenp

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
No, I did get all the endings. MC responds like that because he didnt want it. (you know, despite setting the situation up himself since you have to choose all the wrong choices to even make it happen) And even then that only happens if you choose the choice during the actual scene, otherwise he's still okay with it.
In case of the wife she's clearly not exactly opposed to it either.
Actually Darius comments that he wishes Val was conscious while doing her but its possible she was when they started(probably not if you have been picking all the "good" choices). To trigger the scene the only thing you have to do is pass out at the party so even if you pick all the non sharing/ntr options and told Val to be wary of Darius and had high points with Val while having low corruption AND had only Val and James pick each other IF you pick drink every time and pass out then Val gets tag teamed regardless.

Assuming you remember literally anything its gonna be a real awkward next day at work. Although it does open up an opportunity for a blackmail/forced ntr path if any pictures or video were taken during the party.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
am on day 41 was my last save.downloaded this update am on day 50 now and not seen anything new. save thing diffent day. was the only thing added to this update was on the party. so if my save is after the party I get no new content or am I missing something. any help

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Interesting game. The idea of a shared corruption score is something I haven't seen before and I'm assuming that affects both of their options for cheating (one of the options was frequently locked for my first playthrough). Is the obedience stat for people who want to focus on the male MC cheating rather than the wife? I've only done 1 playthrough so far. I'm more interested in the swinger stuff and potentially any cuckqueen stuff but it seems like this game is geared more towards cuckhold.
I did like the number of options you have in the spin the dildo event at the end. Assuming you plan on adding additional outdoor events, I would like to see some scenes for both of them so they're both faced with temptations that they can give in to or resist. Right now the male MC's only real option is to just watch TV every day.

I'm assuming that it's not really possible to do much with the mom and the sister yet but that could be interesting as well.

I could also see potential for work related events where both of them are tempted. For instance an option to stear the wife's assignments more towards lesbian type stuff rather than stuff with Darius is something I would like. Would also be nice to see an option to intervene between Alyssa and her dad if there isn't one already (I wasn't able to in my game).

goldbazza

Jul 20, 2017
I load the game and none of the menu buttons work. Start, Load even Quit. they just highlight green and nothing happens. Tried downloading from multiple sources can't figure out the problem.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
having the workers he finds near her house, having the gang members from under the bridge whom she had already caused a little ... so you have to look for strangers in the street to get revenge on James? It would have been more logical for her to get involved with any of these other characters that had already come out in history and had shown interest

Reactions: deluges

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
We play for Val, but not all of us want the woman to have zero morals or conscience to uphold promises to others.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes