Dec 2, 2019
I think the Party scene was so well written, and interspersing "Routine" days of watching TV at home after working, punctuated by crazy moments was very realistic.

Honestly, the Party Scene and the Truth/Dare game was the best I have ever seen in any game or any story I can recall, including what happens if you keep drinking and don't pace.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Given the way both parties ended on the extreme Non-NTR paths

3way/4way depending, I wonder if there is going to be a harem tag added to this at some point.

Reactions: thunderkiss321
Dec 2, 2019
After playing the Alyssa Party path three/four some and the Val Party Bathroom Threesome, I'm really happy there is a wife supporting of her husband's fun, and a great path towards pure Hotwifing.

I'm playing AWAM and Project Hotwife but it seems there's a strong NTR/Cuckold push in both (haven't played with alt choices yet so I can't say 100%). It looks like the pathway to hotwifing looks very strong in this game, Val and Evon and frankly Diego (his personality reminds me of a few IRL people) are amazing characters. I hope DeviantWhiz keeps this line possible

Also really cool idea - a random date with a hunk set up by the MC for Val and voyeured by MC. It could be really hot if the guy on the date was like "Wow, you're so familiar, but I can't quite place your face. Did you ever do commercials or something?" ;)

So many games have the now liberated Hotwife deciding to cheat with a boss figure, or worse, a street person/old guy. Even though she has a supporting husband who would voluntarily arrange things on her behalf. (Guess what I like, right?)

Perhaps Darius could be a potential for career deal-brokering between MC and him (and Val) if one chooses wisely. That way the MC stays in control - do something for me and my wife and she'll do something for you.

Another idea is to have it possible for Val/MC to save Quinn and Evon's relationship by either bringing in the other gal (whose name I forget) and/or by introducing Quinn to sharing himself, either with themselves as a couple and/or with Diego/Pearlyn or Quinn's coworker.

The author is doing amazing with the story so far, so hopefully he creates potential endings that don't result in an NTR/Cuckold with Complete Cheating Wife, just a fun hotwife.

Last edited:

Frozen 92

May 4, 2017
he said it was left just one scene at 11/28 and
He's been making it for more than two weeks.
So It is doubtful whether he deliberately set a release date.
I think he should announce some news.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
for the 3some with Evon in the bathroom, have Valerie drink at all turns, not the MC, pick the choices where Valerie says she fantasizes about women and the MC is ok with sharing her, then have Evon always pick Valerie and Valerie always pick Evon. this will lead first to a scene where Valerie and Evon play with the dildo in front of everybody, then Valerie will go to the bathroom and Evon will follow her.
for the group orgy couple Valerie and Darius at every turn but don't have Valerie drink everytime, have Valerie relaxing with Darius before the game begins and the MC being OK with sharing Valerie.
Fuck. I still can't get the 3some :cry:

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Everyone, Merry Xmas!! The news about the game... he said he will release it in a few days.
Actually, this little update seems only include Alyssa's scene. I don't interest in it...

Dev's news:
Xmas.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Happy holidays from the familiy! =D

PS: Been busy with work, clearing up tasks for the end of the year. But I finally got to sit down and work on MGAS today. The official release should be out in a few days. In the meantime, enjoy the festive season everyone!

Cheers,
DW

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes