maggi143

Mar 11, 2019
View attachment 148994

Overview:
My Wife's a Star
is a game about a couple who are both in the show business. The fiance is a talent manager, while the fiancee is a celebrity. They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx throughout the game, you will play as both of them and make decisions for them as they go about their daily lives. The decisions you make will decide whether they end up getting married by the end of the game, or separated, or maybe even ending up in more interesting situations as they try to tackle the challenges of the entertainment industry together. Expect lots of beautiful people, interesting situations, scheming, cheating, voyeurism, parties, orgies, and lots of crazy fun!​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-16
Release Date: 2019-11-16
Developer: DeviantWiz
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Passcode to unlock all CG is: wwssadad
Thanks Jack Raven.

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 148995 View attachment 148996 View attachment 148997 View attachment 148998 View attachment 148999 View attachment 149000 View attachment 149001 View attachment 149002
Where to enter the PASSCODE????? 'wwssadad'

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I used the passcode but the red locked options in the game still reman as "????????" and cannot be unlocked ... could you post instructions how to use the passcode?

35gre

Jun 20, 2018
Where to enter the PASSCODE????? 'wwssadad'
Beside the 'scenes' option, in the extras.

I used the passcode but the red locked options in the game still reman as "????????" and cannot be unlocked ... could you post instructions how to use the passcode?
The passcode, only unlocks the gallery and hints to achieve the scenes (which, consider that resets every time you restart the game). In-game you should make the some exact choices to unlock a later choice as '????'.

Reactions: maggi143

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have to admit, I was expecting the Alyssa side of the party to be harder to navigate than the Val side, but honestly I got the 4way on my first try.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
First, drink punch instead of booze. Secondly, limit Alyssa's intake, if she's too drunk she'll get fucked by Darius. So when it asks about her drinking or having water, have the water. Third any time Evon wants to be alone, do it. When Pearl asks you to go somewhere with her, don't.

Tizio95

Dec 21, 2017
th
First, drink punch instead of booze. Secondly, limit Alyssa's intake, if she's too drunk she'll get fucked by Darius. So when it asks about her drinking or having water, have the water. Third any time Evon wants to be alone, do it. When Pearl asks you to go somewhere with her, don't.
thanks

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Updates and sneaks -

Hey guys! I hope you all have enjoyed the last beta preview. Right now, I am still working on the final release and have already completed 2 of the 3 scenes that I planned to add. I am now left with the last scene and then what's left will just be play-testing and updating of the CG page!

Cheers!
DW

Frozen 92

May 4, 2017
Updates and sneaks -

Hey guys! I hope you all have enjoyed the last beta preview. Right now, I am still working on the final release and have already completed 2 of the 3 scenes that I planned to add. I am now left with the last scene and then what's left will just be play-testing and updating of the CG page!

Cheers!
DW
Can we see Alyssa's sex scene?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
My pc broke and I cant recover my old saves.. This is one of the games that I have to start again. Anyone has 0.5 save?

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Personally, this game stood out for me for one premise: the wife seeking to maintain her celebrity image while the MC kind of helplessly creates compromising situations for her because of his barely acknowledged cuckolding fetish. I've never gone for the NTR/cuckolding tags before, mostly because they always seem to revolve around one or more characters acting even more moronic than most characters in the adult-game genre. But this game has let everyone be a human so far, so now I'm paying attention.

There are an absurd amount of games about corrupting an attractive wife, but a few other things made this game unique too:
  1. The celebrity/public image device gave an excuse for everyone going crazy for Val (beyond most games' excuse: the woman's over-inflated anatomy). Also, the fact that she has a public image means she can't turn into a slut overnight even if she wanted to, which is what causes most games to run out of gas. Her unattainability and resulting aloofness seems crucial to me.
  2. Truth/dare parties are very common, but this game's did it for me more than most. I think it's the sense of lots of options/variations. Also the fact that it gave the characters a chance to act very differently than normal for a night, then go back to being normal people (unlike how most games do it: sluts being sluts).
  3. This might be true just for my preferred track (drink to blackout and all-way with Val at party), but the fact that the MC and wife aren't necessarily expecting or intending things to go so far worked well for me. Corruption into slut/sex-mad has been done to death (and ends games). But I really got into this game's portrayal of the MC gradually discovering a swing/cuckolding fetish, leading to him almost unintentionally putting his wife into compromising positions (which she allows and reluctantly enjoys despite herself because she trusts her fiancee/agent), but then them both being taken advantage of by people eager for his celebrity fiancee, resulting in things sliding a little out of control, at least for a night here and there.
The other content felt less original and/or out of character for the game.
  1. I could see Val starting to like a little more attention, once MC whets her appetite for it, but only as long as it doesn't turn into her going full-corrupt/sex-berserk. I know celebrities have reputations for being wild, but surprisingly few actually throw it all away as quickly as even Val is starting to (the street workers, etc.).
  2. The Aly track feels like a distraction (either it divides MC/wife, or Val and Aly become a little too bold and out of character). This is an NTR/cuck game, yes? Perhaps have at least one track where the MC has a crush on Aly, but doesn't want to risk their jobs/relationships by cheating, so he puts her in positions where others take advantage of her?
  3. Similarly, the mega-slut artist/model swingers seeking to corrupt MC/wife feels unoriginal. Instead of the typical story of tempting MC/Val into corruption with their enormous anatomy, perhaps MC could be drawn to stories of the couple's swinging lifestyle, resulting in another situation like the party where the MC can't resist putting himself and Val in a compromising position for his own excitement: for example, a masquerade party where MC/Val want to "just watch" for a night while wearing masks, but then the swinger couple steals Val's mask and blackmails them to participate, etc.

Last edited:

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
One day hope to get an answer when will someone fixes the MacOs version because right now it won't work since the latest update from Apple most are 64 bits now,.....

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes