introvtx

May 6, 2017
So what is new from the update? I'm guessing NTR scene (If I could even call it that) for Alyssa and the one where we go back to her Apartment after the party?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I played this game for the first time a couple updates ago, and literally every update since has been at that party. Half the content has been with that other girl too, not the wife, which sort of defeats the whole purpose of the game. A game called "my wife's a star" should focus on the wife, obviously.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
As I said before. The dev needs to end the party arc. It really has lost its luster. Better off progressing with the story then just doing a little branch of the side characters. We don't even have progress with the MC's Mom. Not that it's called "MC's Mother's is a star". LOL​

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So you say the party is still SWINGING! ;) ....call me when its over. Then i'll pop back in, no reason to waste time downloading. :unsure:

Reactions: yolol

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
I really feel that the dev, as the saying goes, painted himself into a corner with the whole party arc. I mean some of the paths would almost seem like game over results, especially waking up from a drink induced blackout to find that you and your similarly effected wife is getting taken advantage of by your 'friends'. I mean it's like a couple date rape scene, don't see how that can play out the next day with everyone just going back to work like normal, acting like nothing happened. I almost wonder if this is why the dev hasn't produced a new update yet that gets us past it, maybe stumped on where to take the story now? The whole party seemed so sudden to me, for a game that had mostly a slow buildup to that point, hinting at potential events. Then wham, lets have an orgy with the two passed out people. Now granted, I don't mind games that get straight to the action, but this just seemed almost rushed with the pacing of the game prior. Oh well, just my opinion, still like the game, and like the posters above me hope the next update finally gets us to the 'day after' of the party.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes