May 23, 2019
Or lack of interest in the game. I have seen how a lot of developers lose interest in developing the game further when they earn a decent amount of money from their game. I think they solely make games for earning money not out of passion.
Sad but true, don't get me wrong, I believe developers should get paid for the stuff they make, they are spending time, money and probably some other developing related stuff that I have no idea about and people just expect to play it and complain. Still, among the thousands of developers around, there are maybe a dozen or two that do it for love.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Sad but true, don't get me wrong, I believe developers should get paid for the stuff they make, they are spending time, money and probably some other developing related stuff that I have no idea about and people just expect to play it and complain. Still, among the thousands of developers around, there are maybe a dozen or two that do it for love.
No truer words have been said, my limp-dick king.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Many developers make a game because of earn to money. As a writer i writing stories because i loving it. I loving to creating imaginary world, interesting characters and intriguing conversations.
If you want to make money, you must be a great writer or you can advance the story according to the demands of your patrons. Everyone's taste is different. So if you try to add something to the story that everyone wants, you will not succeed.

To summarize, if you are not a good writer, it is impossible to create a sustainable story. After a while, you stop developing the game, or suddenly you have to finish it.

Dec 2, 2019
the game is progressing so slow because for whatever reason the dev decided to make branching paths of a very complex party event.

2 potential girls to bring + each of their routes have several branches at the party.
Right, This is exactly the problem. I imagine it would be intimidating to resolve all these outcomes.

Alyssa to party branch:
Alyssa alone from the party, with Val's participation (1 path)
Alyssa AND Evon with Val's Participation. (1 path)
Alyssa goes home alone. (1 path) - Unsure on this one.

Then we have Val's reaction if the MC hooks up on the Alyssa branch without telling her (at least 1 path)

Val to party branch:
Passed Out MC/Val (probably could be combined to one resulting path, regardless of MC Choice to voy Val or play with Evon)
MC/Val/Evon at the party in the bathroom. (1 or 2, if Evon/Val stay used dildo in partyroom, possible lesbian only branch)
Val/Darius sneaking off to the bathroom (1)
Va/Darius fooling around front of the MC (1)
MC/Val having sex at the party, either in bathroom or with everybody in the bedroom. (Probably just 1 path)

There's at least 8, possibly 10 paths here.

The Developer could maybe focus on one or two paths at a time, and not try to do all 8+ simultaneously, and work on ways to pare them down a bit. Here's some metabranching:

Good Girl Val (pretty much just MC)
Lesbian Val (MC+Gals)
Hotwife Val (consensual with MC assistance/participation)
NTR/Cheating Val (Caused by MC behavior)

One way to move forward fast is to focus on the first two (third is my favorite, but would rather new post-party content of any kind first).

Reactions: WifeTeaser

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I don't honestly understand why this MC could be such a cuck to this whore. For a women that loves MC to be so easily manipulated why would I want to be with her Dev loves to play these mind games with NTR games it's always the same premise stop the whore you feel in love with from continuing on being a whore :unsure: why don't we ever get the option to say by. Problem solved why on earth would I want someone that I'm constantly trying to keep from leaving me. Fuq that Hoe if a hoe wanna hoe boi let her go. This party that's been going on for like 8 updates so we drink some alcohol and everyone is having threesomes. My wife who supposed to be sheltered right in front of me begins to do all types of nonesense in the heat on the moment because she under the influence and doesn't give to shit about our relationship anymore as a matter of fact no one did. This game started off good then went to shit completely.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Just let me leave my whore of a wife and get with secretary since shes so fucked up as you portray her to be.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I don't honestly understand why this MC could be such a cuck to this whore. For a women that loves MC to be so easily manipulated why would I want to be with her Dev loves to play these mind games with NTR games it's always the same premise stop the whore you feel in love with from continuing on being a whore :unsure: why don't we ever get the option to say by. Problem solved why on earth would I want someone that I'm constantly trying to keep from leaving me. Fuq that Hoe if a hoe wanna hoe boi let her go. This party that's been going on for like 8 updates so we drink some alcohol and everyone is having threesomes. My wife who supposed to be sheltered right in front of me begins to do all types of nonesense in the heat on the moment because she under the influence and doesn't give to shit about our relationship anymore as a matter of fact no one did. This game started off good then went to shit completely.
here we go again,.... there's tons of games out there wer u go lovey dovey with ur ingame waifu ...or make ur own game, put ur desire fantasy OR maybe try to do all those fantasies of urs in real life .... shit people who done nothing is much worse :unsure:

edit: so far i don't see any shit ingame , decent concept , good renders, decent storyline ,... all i see is a shit comment who cant have fork buddy, who put himself in the game doing stuff he cant do irl...:coffee:

Last edited:

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
She is good if you make her that way. She is only cool with sharing if you make her okay with it and slowly corrupt her. She only really cheats on you if you cheat on her(its odd how she knows you cheat but meh). If you both drink at the party and pass out then she gets raped. The other two guys comment on how they wish she was conscious when you wake up to witness the tag team rape. Literally everything she does the MC is in control of.......

Dec 2, 2019
From the OP description:
The decisions you make will decide whether they end up getting married by the end of the game, or separated, or maybe even ending up in more interesting situations as they try to tackle the challenges of the entertainment industry together.

With all the drug dealing, incestuous relationships, mind control, manipulation, theft, graphic violence, groping, NC sex, voyeurism, roofies, demons, tentacles, furries, sissification, MCs with Penises the size of the Eiffel Tower, bimbofication, trans/futa, orc gangbangs, unavoidable NTR, and I can't keep track of other stuff that goes on in erotic fiction games, I am APPALLED that a game is being created about a guy and his fiance becoming consensual swingers! She sat in his best friend's lap naked and then let the MC bang a frustrated housewife in the bathroom with her assistance! Depraved!

It's bizarre, disgusting, and immoral! :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Did anybody figured out the new 'red lock' choices pls ?
(when you go home/somewhere with Alyssa and when you can take both Alyssa and Evon home/somewhere ?)
Or are they for future update maybe ?

I also have never been able to solve the 'red lock' at the beginning of the game, with the woman (forgot her name) at work ?

And oh yeah, despite all the negative comment, I really enjoyed the update and imo this is a great game.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes