ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The mom and the sister, I believe, were introduced solely for NTR content. As in the MC having to watch his boss fuck his family. However, the development of this is moving so slowly, God knows if we'll ever even see the sister again.
Well if that's the case I think I will skip this game ntr is not my thing

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
My wife's a house party. I don't know why this game's progress so slow but i think cause of game engine. I think if the game engine were renpy, it would be done faster.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
My wife's a house party. I don't know why this game's progress so slow but i think cause of game engine. I think if the game engine were renpy, it would be done faster.
It always has to do with the money the dev is getting to be able to put back into their game (equipment/software) and free time the dev has to commit toward the game.

Even in Unity, some people have the time and resources to put into a once a month release calendar. This developer clearly either has problems with funds, equipment, time or some combination of them.

Reactions: BranTheBrokenDick

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It always has to do with the money the dev is getting to be able to put back into their game (equipment/software) and free time the dev has to commit toward the game.

Even in Unity, some people have the time and resources to put into a once a month release calendar. This developer clearly either has problems with funds, equipment, time or some combination of them.
Or lack of interest in the game. I have seen how a lot of developers lose interest in developing the game further when they earn a decent amount of money from their game. I think they solely make games for earning money not out of passion.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Since the last update, I said it and no one responded back to me. THE MAC VERSION DOES NOT WORK WITH MACOS CATALINA. because now all mac is 64 bits based. is there anyone going to fix this.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Since the last update, I said it and no one responded back to me. THE MAC VERSION DOES NOT WORK WITH MACOS CATALINA. because now all mac is 64 bits based. is there anyone going to fix this.
again the Mac version does not work, you can't even open it, it says to contact the creator it as to be updated.

• Angry
Reactions: Melkai

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Or lack of interest in the game. I have seen how a lot of developers lose interest in developing the game further when they earn a decent amount of money from their game. I think they solely make games for earning money not out of passion.
That's sad but true I guess. It's evident when the community really felt the blow when a passionate dev like Tlaero decided to retire. Really wish I knew how to make these games. Creating your own characters in their own world is just fascinating to me.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
the game is progressing so slow because for whatever reason the dev decided to make branching paths of a very complex party event.

2 potential girls to bring + each of their routes have several branches at the party.

most of this games content is probably party time.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes