Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
hey having issues with my screen size for this game it appears in a tiny box mode and when opening the game the resolution selection option no longer shows up does anyone know what keys I need to hit in order to get to these since I don't use unity a whole lot

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Even i also waiting for some development in gym section with val nd other charcter rather than mc

Let see when we will get this update

Reactions: MacAdGames

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Even i also waiting for some development in gym section with val nd other charcter rather than mc

Let see when we will get this update
The problem is that the Dev started so many paths, and all of them are all open and not completed, that he needs a 10 man team to start progress on any of them at his rate.
Right now with the 8 month release rate he has, he will reach the end by sometime 2055.
Great Game, unreliable Dev, what a waste.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
The problem is that the Dev started so many paths, and all of them are all open and not completed, that he needs a 10 man team to start progress on any of them at his rate.
Right now with the 8 month release rate he has, he will reach the end by sometime 2055.
Great Game, unreliable Dev, what a waste.
The renders r good premise is gr8
These r some good reason that i m struck with this game
Otherwise with this pace this game must have abandoned by now

Ravenpurtly

Oct 9, 2021
How do u know??
because the developer has already abandoned the game for a year. The game is considered abandoned, but the patreon works

I was joking about a week. My guess is that the update will come out at the end of December.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I did bring up an issue I was having with the game on patreon so maybe he is looking into it I think it is a compatibility issue with unity and certain drives

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes