Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020

update.png
Release of MoM Update 0.1.4

It's finally here!

Most complex programing that i did in my life! Me and our Proofreader worked really hard to bring this game to You, so we hope that You will enjoy it, like You were enjoying the original WT.
's training, sound and interface systems! (80% of this update is paying my respects for the Master, who created the training genre). Strong health and wonderful life to You, Master Relentless!
Female Genie
, from 0.1.4:
update 0.1.4.png
Download:

Android :
(Dark Assassin already making it)
Huge thanks to all our supporters, you are the ones, who make this all possible.
Thank you!
With best regards, Forest Fairy.
screenshot0002.png

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Well this is interesting, from the screenshot the game seem to use a combination of Honey Select and Daz? Don't think I've seen that before.

Reactions: Forest Fairy

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
Well this is interesting, from the screenshot the game seem to use a combination of Honey Select and Daz? Don't think I've seen that before.
Possible that it's Honey Select 2, I would expect the models from 2 to be better than the old ones from 1.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait a minute. How did i miss this harry potter game? Well i guess It's time to give these young wizards my slytherin snake!

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Am i imagining things or is the game switching between Honey Select models & Daz3D models? Like the last ones shown in the preview images of the pregnant woman seem to be Daz3D models & not HS? :WaitWhat:

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
More Choices Like where you would like to Finish would be nice :) like more doggystyle and finish outside like with Tonks but with the other girls as well.

Apr 19, 2020
I played this update, I think it's really good, the scenes with Hermione were great and I can't wait for Ginny
One little spelling error is for when you're reading the books, it said 'reed' instead of 'read'
The work you've done is very good

• Red Heart

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Ok so just reached the part where 'other' hermione is gone and real hermione has shown so we have to break her.

I've impregnated the french girls and now I'm stuck in a loop of mark papers, check chest, and invite hermione to talk, fap, sleep, repeat

am i supposed to do anything else here? or is this all the game is now? Btw i only recieve 20/60 gold each week. how are we supposed to afford the books and other things without going through this very boring cycle?

also is there a walkthrough anywhere?

EDIT: Are you fucking serious. We go through the looong grind to break Hermione, and that's it?? We try to call her or any other girl and we get the same 'end of update' message, bullshit, utter bs.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes