pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Talk about going full balls to the wall non canonical. Fuck it, I'm down!

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Official release of Update 0.1.3
mom u 0.1.3.jpg
Let's celebrate this big day for our community! Whoah!
Update 0.1.3 is complete and rocking!
Lots of new characters, quests, mysteries and adventures is waiting for You, to enjoy!
This update is very special, so I am very interested in what You think about the new approach of storytelling in it.
HUGE THANKS TO ALL SUPPORTERS!
With best regards, Forest Fairy.

DOWNLOAD :

Screenshots:
1046187_screenshot0030.png 1046189_screenshot0034.png 1046184_screenshot0013.png 1046197_screenshot0025.png 1046186_screenshot0057.png 1046188_screenshot0074.png 1046193_screenshot0015.png 1046194_screenshot0039.png 1046185_screenshot0051.png

Last edited:

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
probably the best scene in this game: all other are just a waste of time, bad animation, not great renders

Reactions: shzkr

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Are the sample pics on main post all in current update version or their not all in it and just a mix of samples with future update preview.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Are the sample pics on main post all in current update version or their not all in it and just a mix of samples with future update preview.
Everything You see on the screenshots are in the game. More than that - screenshots only cover about of 25% of game's content.
Here is the official By Dark Assassin.
Have Fun!​

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Great content, and your renders are amazing (I really really hope we can bring that Hufflepuff girl to Snape to be impregnated next, even despite the "no impregnating Hogwarts rule"). Love the pregnancy content too!

While there's a bit to be done with the Engrish (I recommend asking a native speaker to proofread for you), the bigger issue is that unfortunately, your animations leave a lot to be desired. For example, the renders you made for Katie DiZhone look amazing, but the sex animation makes her look like something out of a horror movie. Would really appreciate you touching up those renders with proper lighting for the next version so they don't look so terrifying.

Reactions: sdadag

VoitKO

Apr 23, 2020
Cool update , cant w8 for more map exploration and maybe u update some raping at night in their dorm all over the map , that would be great also more walking and option under the cloack!
Well done.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Great content, and your renders are amazing (I really really hope we can bring that Hufflepuff girl to Snape to be impregnated next, even despite the "no impregnating Hogwarts rule"). Love the pregnancy content too!

While there's a bit to be done with the Engrish (I recommend asking a native speaker to proofread for you), the bigger issue is that unfortunately, your animations leave a lot to be desired. For example, the renders you made for Katie DiZhone look amazing, but the sex animation makes her look like something out of a horror movie. Would really appreciate you touching up those renders with proper lighting for the next version so they don't look so terrifying.
Thank You very much! The point is - daz3d animations is just a placeholders while the actual ones is still rendering(will be updated in the next update, stay tuned.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
game looks interesting. bit have very little interest in playing as snape. seems like this game could get more interest if you could just play as a (custome name) dark arts teacher and not as snape.

like is it important to play as snape or what?

but yeah i just cant play this game if we're playing as snape. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: pivan4 and FFTW

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Mystery Of Magic [v0.1.3] [Forest Fairy] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (213 MB): - - - -

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes