Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
0.1.1p . I'm playing the windows version using joiplay. The last version works fine with Joiplay
There is two known to me android ports of it. Dark Assassin's (the official one) and gamecax's who did a mess out of the game) (Read more detailed on my , all there is absolutely free)

dangerhaas01

Jul 12, 2018
I am stuck on Quest 9. Every time I go into Gryfindor it won't let me do anything but play the scene with Hermoine and Ginny. I can't do anything with the tea

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
I am stuck on Quest 9. Every time I go into Gryfindor it won't let me do anything but play the scene with Hermoine and Ginny. I can't do anything with the tea
Tea pot is located in the common room, not the dorm, just click on it and it will do the job.

Jymmi

Aug 21, 2017
how do you get past quest 5?
I've spoken to all the characters and clicked on everything in the room but it never allows me out into the castle.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
how do you get past quest 5?
I've spoken to all the characters and clicked on everything in the room but it never allows me out into the castle.
Go to my Patreon and download a save file:

Oct 3, 2019
How do I cum inside Ariel? I want to reach the dialogue line shown in the screenshot "you can impregnate me anytime", but everytime I have sex with her Snape comments on some magic preventing him. Used the Neko ears on her but that did nothing

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
About the pregnancy - You can make pregnant Ariel, and You will have Her lay a caviar(she's a mermaid off course). You can make Susan bones pregnant, but that will cause You go to Azkaban.
French girls(those, rendered on Daz3d, will get pregnant permanently.

Last edited:

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
How do I cum inside Ariel? I want to reach the dialogue line shown in the screenshot "you can impregnate me anytime", but everytime I have sex with her Snape comments on some magic preventing him. Used the Neko ears on her but that did nothing
1)In Dumbledor's office search stash chest for Neko ears;
2)Go to Ariel and ask Her wear it;
3)Go to Myrtle and ask Her about some thresome with Ariel.
That will trigger what You want.
Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
About the pregnancy - You can make pregnant Ariel, and You will have Her lay a caviar(she's a mermaid off course). You can make Susan bones pregnant, but that will cause You go to Azkaban.
Some other girl will get pregnant permanently in the next update, stay tuned.
So you get a girl pregnant and its game over? I'm also guessing that you wont get to see them with a belly as well. Think I will pass then, but gl with the game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So you get a girl pregnant and its game over? I'm also guessing that you wont get to see them with a belly as well. Think I will pass then, but gl with the game.
...... that is a story thing... doesn't mean you won't be able to in future. plus... there be other girls lmao. re-read the comment and don't focus on that one part XD

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
...... that is a story thing... doesn't mean you won't be able to in future. plus... there be other girls lmao. re-read the comment and don't focus on that one part XD
I read it all, and its not going to be for me. It's not the content I am looking for in games like this.

Jan 1, 2021
I think the game is really great as it is, it has no grind in it, has simple but interesting puzzles and sex scenes around every corner.
The next goal should be focusing on a gallery and getting more great content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Mystery Of Magic [v0.1.1p] Forest Fairy

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 213 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 196 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
File is no longer available. Can you reupload please?

Reactions: Zwil Htet
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes