Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
, made by Dark Assasin.
Known issues:
This port uses hardware-intensive webm vp9 compression codec, so videos may play on slow phones like they were rendered at 1fps, but they are 30fps, butter smooth. If You experience video lagging, wait until 0.1.1p(next update, with lots of new content) - Dark Assasin said that He will be not compressing new port at all(it will weight about 1 GB).
Cheers, Forest Fairy.
Enjoy the game.
But be aware that this is next gen RenPy game(1080p png's, and 1080p videos) - so PC version is the way this game meant to be played.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "swagymcswagful, publicación: 4864825, miembro: 1624321"]
Luego de tomar las posiciones, tienes que combinarlas para avanza el juego. Hay 3 combinaciones posibles. Verde + Roja que abre una escena en la que Hermione te enseña los pantis, Verde + purpura que abre una escena en la que te la mama, y azul + rojas que avanza el juego.
[/CITAR]
PAGS DIME COMO AVANSO EN EL JUEGO ,YA PROVE LA POSION AZUL Y ROJA Y ME LLEVA A UN LUGAR DONDE AY COMO UN MAPA ,DON DE ESTA EL,,,NORTE,SUR,ESTE,OCIDENTE,Y PREGUNTARLE A HERMIONE,Y DESPUES NO SE COMO AVANSAR DESDE ESE PUNTO ME PODRIAS AYUDAR
, or press Teleport to exit.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Sigue estos pasos

Norte(Raton) - Este- Este(Gato) - Este(Fuente)
Norte(Hombre atado quiere agua) - Este- Este- Sur(toma Botella)
Norte- Oeste- Sur(Dale Click a la fuente) - Norte(Dale agua al hombre)
Oeste- Norte- Norte(Libreria) - Norte(Toma la Varita magica)
Sur- Sur- Oeste- Oeste(Combierte la Bruja a una rana) - Oeste(Toma vino)
Este- Este- Este- Este- Sur- Este- Este
Norte( Da el vino al troll) - Norte(Toma la llave magica)
Sur- Sur - Oeste- Oeste- Norte- Oeste
Norte- Norte( Salida)

Este es un video de lo simple que es salta el calabozo
EL PROBLEMA ES ,,,,QUE NO ME APARECE LA OXION DE TELEPORT ,SOLO ME APARECEN LAS BASICAS ,,NORTE,SUR,ESTE,OCIDENTE,Y PREGUNTARLE A HERMIONE,PERO TELEPORT NO ME APARECE Y NO PUEDO AVANSAR
El creador publico una actualizacion que añadio esa opcion, por lo menos la version de linux y windows en esta pagina la tiene. No sabria decirte de mac o de andriode. Tu unica opcion es seguir los pasos que te mande.
I'd like to point out that this is a primarily English site, and that according to the rules all posts must either be in English or contain an English translation. Most non-native speakers use Google Translate.

salvatore00

May 2, 2018
Official Android port, made by Dark Assasin.
Known issues:
This port uses hardware-intensive webm vp9 compression codec, so videos may play on slow phones like they were rendered at 1fps, but they are 30fps, butter smooth. If You experience video lagging, wait until 0.1.1p(next update, with lots of new content) - Dark Assasin said that He will be not compressing new port at all(it will weight about 1 GB).
Cheers, Forest Fairy.
Enjoy the game.
But be aware that this is next gen RenPy game(1080p png's, and 1080p videos) - so PC version is the way this game meant to be played.
Kay played the game on android and I can´t believe it´s not butter jk, it played better than on my laptop, maybe it´s time to get a new one.

GOOD POINTS

The loyality system and corruption, dont remember seeing those on the first update, the more corruption the more pervert the girl? Fooling around with everyone seems nice and pervert, I like it. The sex scenes look great inside the game and add more juice to the game, waiting to see more.

BAD POINT

The font while it looks like it resembles the tittle from the book it´s a little tiring to read it, of course that´s from me.
The audio, one can barely hear the girls voices in the video, might want to check that.

PERSONAL POINT

There mst be a Queen Bee Slytherin girl in there, its a must!! Cheeky girl ready to be pounded by the teacher.

Got more tips but I´ll wait for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Kay played the game on android and I can´t believe it´s not butter jk, it played better than on my laptop, maybe it´s time to get a new one.

GOOD POINTS

The loyality system and corruption, dont remember seeing those on the first update, the more corruption the more pervert the girl? Fooling around with everyone seems nice and pervert, I like it. The sex scenes look great inside the game and add more juice to the game, waiting to see more.

BAD POINT

The font while it looks like it resembles the tittle from the book it´s a little tiring to read it, of course that´s from me.
The audio, one can barely hear the girls voices in the video, might want to check that.

PERSONAL POINT

There mst be a Queen Bee Slytherin girl in there, its a must!! Cheeky girl ready to be pounded by the teacher.

Got more tips but I´ll wait for the next update.
Thank You very much!
Brace Yourself, Daphne is comming :
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystery-of-magic-v0-1f-forest-fairy.70118/page-5#post-4856514

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
1.jpg
Russian release of 0.1f
Only 10 days past, since the first release of MoM. And for this short time i've received so many messages, like: "When will You release the Russian version?" , so it made me spend full two days translating / proofreading and testing it by myself couple times(I am not a native Russian speaker, but I know it close to how I know English).
Before the initial release of MoM i didn't had an idea that this universe has so many Russian-speaking fans. So from now on i will be adding Russian translation to my every post.
Just like here:

Прошло всего 10 дней с релиза MoM.
И за это короткое время я получила очень много сообщений "Когда же релиз русской версии?" , что и заставило меня потратить полные два дня на его перевод / корректуру и тестирование по нескольку раз (русский не мой родной язык, но я знаю его почти так же, как и английский).
До выхода MoM я и не подозревала, что у этой вселенной столько русскоязычных поклонников.
Так что с этого момента я буду добавлять рус. перевод к каждому своему посту.
А скачать плод моего труда можно здесь:

(0.1fRus)

(0.1fRus)

Android(coming later/выйдет позже)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kub66

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
screenshot0056.png
Update 0.1.1 is 85% Complete
Wow... this was a ride(and there You got a riding Myrtle screenshot on this post's image from one of LOTS new in-game animations(which now will be 60fps for office activities )))
Making this game is so enjoyable!... Yes it's a hard work... but if You have my knowledge in design and coding - the main thing is creativity itself. And the dream to make a living, fully interactive, interesting world of our beloved universe, that You will want to live in.
screenshot0029.png Oh that Myrtle... what a ghost she is... She will get You into Daphne... and She's the one, You whould not be very happy to meet in real life... She is a real b... witch. Most of the times She is acting like She is the Headmaster, and You is some random slave to serve Her.
But it will not stay like that forever... You could do some impact with Your abilities) She is support-team's dancer... who knows how You could use this in Your way.
Quidditch cup is comming! Ginny is crazy about getting that Snitch! She is training whole Her free time, that when she returns to dorm - she is sleeping like dead...
Hermione is mad about getting a highest score at the first exams. She would do everything to get there.
Having an invisibility cloak really helps to get in certain places, and do some fun stuff You could only imagine.
But be aware that changes, wich You making to the world, impacts lots of campus students, ghosts, portraits, elfs and professors in the game...and yeah... i included Ariel in the lake just for fun(with full interactivity, dozens of dialog lines, renders and three animated videos, of You showing Her the "joy of brave new world" )
So yes, 85% done, already fully playable, very fan to interact with the world and populating it characters, despite that fact that i already know it all...it still so fun to play!
If you liked 0.1f(the first update) then You going to love 0.1.1. It really became that, what i wanted it to become in the first place.
Stay tuned, with best regards, Forest Fairy.
P. S. You will be amazed with Susan Bones quest line. She is so adorable)
screenshot0016.png

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Snitch_WB_F1_FlyingSnitch_Promo_100615_Land.jpg
Update 0.1.1 is 100% Done
Today is the great day for all of us!
I finished all the designing, writing and coding for our next Update 0.1.1.
Yes i did not slept last night at all and now i feel like... girl who loves her work.
I also tested all the variations of walking through it (main quest line, side quests and the free roam activities).
It weights 1250mb...yes it is twice as big as 0.1 was. Why so much? Because it contains : happiness, awesomeness and joy.
6 Hours ago i gave it to our proofreader. I hope that tomorrow He will finish tweaking it, and i will release it for all of You.
I have so much to tell You about it... but let's leave the awesomeness for the playing moment.
Thank You all for Your support, Friends!
It all possible because of You.

With best regards, Forest Fairy.
Have an awesome life, Friends!

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
As uploader was not able to add lots of Update 0.1.1p's screenshots to the thread, here are full set of those:

Android version is already in porting phase by Dark Assasin (will be available today).
Thank You very much!
With best regards, Forest fairy.

Last edited:

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Screenshot_2021-01-20-14-56-11-935_da.mom.jpg
Official Android port by

27H22q.png
Screenshot_2021-01-20-14-57-16-403_da.mom.jpg
All suggestions about font in android version write to Dark Assasin, it was his idea to change my font(wich You can see on the image with Ariel bove)​

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 994354
Official Android port by
Download
View attachment 994356
View attachment 994355
All suggestions about font in android version write to Dark Assasin, it was his idea to change my font(wich You can see on the image with Ariel bove)​
Hello, a big thx for this amazing game.

I dl the last version like 4 times, and same error message: impossible to open the app.
didnt get it with a last version.

Can you help me ?

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Here take this. Play on Your android phone.
The point is - i don't have a Mac to test the builds. And it is very strange, becouse it was built of the same base of code, that pc version was. It might be some uploader issue. Here is my original(not reuploaded ver. by uploader for mac) :

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Here is the original official for PC, Mac, Linux, and android.
And here is android's(also might work on pc, linux and mac) :
before begining of 0.1.1f(before entering the Hogwarts)
Place in Android/data/ .
With best regards, Forest Fairy.
Have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nack.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
im Dungeon room with Fountain when you go north there is the jailed, when go then north you come back to the room with the fountain

Nov 1, 2018
Any clue for Quest 10 when we are supposed to take Ginny to the village ?
No way to call Ginny by the orb "preparing for quidditch" nor go to town :/

Reactions: xawassim
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes