Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Today a new patched release will be done.
With fixed reported q1 bug, and a possibility to skip the entire dungeon by spell. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
This game feels like it has potential but the dungeon is really boring and even with the map is a real pain and I think will be the end of my attempt to play this game. I have better things to do with my time then endlessly clicking back and forth in the dungeon. It is not fun at all and is a complete waste of time. I otherwise liked the direction the game seemed to be headed though. Oh, well. On to the next game!

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
screenshot0001.png
Update 0.1f* release:
- Added new option to every dungeon menu's to skip the whole thing;
- Fixed q1 wall bug;
Android apk is coming today.
HS2_2020-12-24-09-31-45-305.png
*What letters of my releases mean:
- Just number w/o letter - No Proofread ;
- With letter "p" - Proofread ;
- With letter "f" - Final version, with fixed reported bugs;
Download:

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
This game feels like it has potential but the dungeon is really boring and even with the map is a real pain and I think will be the end of my attempt to play this game. I have better things to do with my time then endlessly clicking back and forth in the dungeon. It is not fun at all and is a complete waste of time. I otherwise liked the direction the game seemed to be headed though. Oh, well. On to the next game!
Felt the same at first, but all it took was a pen, paper and a little patience to get through the maze.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
I already love game settings... Realy Love...
But i wonder about HIGH QUALITY...
Why... Why F***ing Devs can not byself compressed Project?
If they think it realy funny every time load ?GB when they MISTAKE!

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Dear players, You wrote so much nice things here in comments. I appreciate it a lot.
Could You, please, write some reviews on it too? Game needs it right now more than ever.
Thank You very much!
New update will feature full-blown Hogwarts with four dormitories and lots of new well known characters from the hp universe.

Last edited:

shimigami19

Mar 14, 2019
COMO AGO PARA AVANSAR EN EL JUEGO ESTOY ESTANCADO EN LA PARTE DE LOS DIALOGOS CON HERMINONE Y EN LA TAREA DE LAS POSIONES NECESITO AYUDA PARA AVANSAR

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I have to find some spell in Hogwarts to unlock the wardrobe, but I can't leave the room. I don't get something?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes