Dec 18, 2020
The dungeon is really annoying. I passed the troll at D6, went north and I am in room with a centre. Cannot go north to F4, cause there is a stonewall. I tried for about 20 minutes. But this really makes NO fun.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
The dungeon is really annoying. I passed the troll at D6, went north and I am in room with a centre. Cannot go north to F4, cause there is a stonewall. I tried for about 20 minutes. But this really makes NO fun.
That's becouse it's E4(the grand dungeon seal/master key) , not F4.
Believe me, after You exit the dungeon You will be hugely rewarded.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Some bug in dungeon :
In "Small room, massive lock hanging on the doors to then north" ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some bug in dungeon :
In "Small room, massive lock hanging on the doors to then north" ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You, will fix this right away.
Advice for players, for now: in room q1, don' t go West and East. Thank You.

Last edited:

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
wow this looked so good was gonna give it a try but then i found out i would be playing as Snape. total boner killer dude not cool. pass.

Reactions: Look-see
Dec 18, 2020
Thanks for the answer. When I am in E4, it is "We are in a room with a table placed in the center". I cannot go north, west or south. Also there is no option to take a magic seal key. Maybe I am missing something :-/

//Does not matter anymore
It seems like I already got the key. I was able just to leave the dungeon. Thankls for the help

Reactions: Forest Fairy

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Thanks for the answer. When I am in E4, it is "We are in a room with a table placed in the center". I cannot go north, west or south. Also there is no option to take a magic seal key. Maybe I am missing something :-/
game_menu_gif.gif
The point is that You clicked through Snape and Hermione talking about taking the key. You already have it. Now just go to q1 and again to north.

Reactions: Mingo 81

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
There's no mystery at all... this is a common trend in all HOGWARTS HOUSES. They're not saints, they fuck each other all the time and are not afraid to hide it, HERMIONE neither will be the first and for sure will not be the last.

View attachment 963355
yeah the evidence of the alternative universe is right there. Even on an alternative universe it's hard to believe :KEK:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
animation are good , its a shame we cant see the penetration , and i think can be better to begin with innocent people and corrupt them later
I hope dev can continue the game and try to improve the game

Reactions: Forest Fairy

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
animation are good , its a shame we cant see the penetration , and i think can be better to begin with innocent people and corrupt them later
I hope dev can continue the game and try to improve the game
This is my main game, so yes - it will be deleloped till the 1.0(final release) , one/two updates per month.
As for penetrations - i have them, but excluded because of some issues, they will be added in 0.1.1. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Destriss

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
This is my main game, so yes - it will be deleloped till the 1.0(final release) , one/two updates per month.
As for penetrations - i have them, but excluded because of some issues, they will be added in 0.1.1. Stay tuned.
How the future of the game ? For now , girls like little bitches so no one to really corrupt , and its more a succession of sex scene

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
If you don't lose your mind and delete the game like I just did! Didn't mind the game up until then, but blindly going N/W/S/E with no rhyme nor reason, I figured fuck it! I'd rather go shovel the driveway...

Reactions: SlaveStates and lbt
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes