tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
A small bit of advice on the animations. Please include some sort of indicator for how long an animation is. Maybe it's just a super big pet peeve of mine, but when you do animation the way that you have, there's no way to tell if it's one of the short looping animations, or if it's a longer one that I need to sit through. Several times, I've clicked past an animation thinking it was only a 5 second loop only to discover the whole sex scene is in that one animation.

I honestly can't say if it's better to have one big animation or several smaller loops, but once you find out that both are in a game it becomes a chore of sitting at each animation and letting it play for a lot of the time way too long just to see if anything changes.

Also, for the love of god please delete all instances of "The soup... has overflowed from the inside." from the game. I have never been so instantly softened by a phrase before in my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: stothemp

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Mystery Of Magic [v0.1.1p] Forest Fairy

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 213 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 196 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
Trully an awesome game and concept!
I would have love a more realistic models style rather than cartoonish henrai style than kind of lock le out of immersion, but I guess there is a public for it :)
Thank you for creating this game!
If there would be a realistic model version, I would definitly dupport it :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forest Fairy

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Not working. showed panties,pussy,removed panties and finger, showed boobs. still stuck in the office
then talk to the wardrobe, use cauldron, make a mind bluring potion, ask hermione to report, call luna, call ginny two times, take invisibility cloak from stash chest and then go to hogwarts. Or just use the save file which i provided here:

Reactions: Rroarr

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
then talk to the wardrobe, use cauldron, make a mind bluring potion, ask hermione to report, call luna, call ginny two times, take invisibility cloak from stash chest and then go to hogwarts. Or just use the save file which i provided here:
when i talk to the wardrobe it keeps giving me the hint to look for the password outside. so no password means no potion:) i'll start a new game and see if it fixes it before i use a save.
thanks

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
when i talk to the wardrobe it keeps giving me the hint to look for the password outside. so no password means no potion:) i'll start a new game and see if it fixes it before i use a save.
thanks
Password is hermione two times after You saw Her bush

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm.. So.. Alternate Hogwarts? With only the 18+ girls around? But not one is a virgin?

Might check it at some point, but that's kind of a game killer for me.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1p APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Forest Fairy
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes